Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Release Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]

Post New Thread Reply   

RandomDued
Old 05-20-2017 , 13:04   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #681

Is this plugin still alive? as in can I use it bug free? and is there another installation guide because the one posted doesn't work
A_RM
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-21-2017 , 10:34   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #682

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomDued View Post
Is this plugin still alive? as in can I use it bug free? and is there another installation guide because the one posted doesn't work
You can use the Wayback Machine to see a snapshot of the install manual: https://web.archive.org/web/20160326...?loc=dc-manual

I'm not sure if it's bug free through, attempting to set it up myself and I'm having issues signing into the admin panel for it, seems others are having this problem as well. Changing SB_NEW_SALT isn't working for me unfortunately...

On the other hand, I know of a guy looking to create a brand new donation system for SourceBans++ when version 2.0 releases.

Last edited by A_RM; 05-21-2017 at 10:34.
Phaiz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-04-2017 , 04:29   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #683

It works but can be tricky to setup correctly
Old 06-12-2017 , 16:06   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #684

I asked this before and got no answer. If I have multiple servers assigned to my server group id 4, in this case what should I in the server_id so it can give them access to all of these servers? If I leave it empty, obv it won't give them access to any of the servers, and If I put one id then it will be only to that server. I've been doing that manually for a while and its kinda getting annoying lol.

Old 06-12-2017 , 18:27   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #685

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeishy View Post
I asked this before and got no answer. If I have multiple servers assigned to my server group id 4, in this case what should I in the server_id so it can give them access to all of these servers? If I leave it empty, obv it won't give them access to any of the servers, and If I put one id then it will be only to that server. I've been doing that manually for a while and its kinda getting annoying lol.

edit -

You can find this info in your databases.

Server Group ID is the group ID in your sb_groups table within your sourcebans db. You want the group ID that is assigned to your "servers" group. Your servers group is the ground all of your servers is put in so your admins have access on those servers (because theyre grouped) instead of individual servers.

For example my servers group ID is 4, so within the donation control panel all of my donor groups have "Server Group ID: 4"

Last edited by Phaiz; 06-12-2017 at 18:35.
weeeishy
Old 06-12-2017 , 22:48   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #686

@Phaiz, thanks for your help. I think I didn't explain my problem clearly. So I already have my servers tied to group ID 4, and I did put it in the srv_group_id. However, the web panel of Donation control forces me to only put one server_id so in that case if someone buys a membership, he'll only get the sub in that particular server instead in all of the servers. I cannot put multiple servers nor can leave it empty. Like does it matter if I add one ID, and it will assign them to all of the servers regardless as long as they're part of the server group id? I'm wondering how does it work exactly.

Thank you again for your time!
Old 06-13-2017 , 05:54   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #687

All of my groups have -1 in the server_id field.
Old 06-13-2017 , 10:11   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #688

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaiz View Post
All of my groups have -1 in the server_id field.
Makes sense. I really do appreciate your help.
Old 06-18-2017 , 06:13   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #689

I can't seem to login into the admin page of my donation site with my Sourcebans login
Old 06-25-2017 , 05:45   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #690

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrappaTroopa View Post
I Can not get this to work. It said incorrect Username or Password. I am just now setting this up for the first time. I have setup a few other panels for Sourcemod in the past before.

I setup a Server Group in SourceBans called ServerOwner. I gave my SourceBans account a secure password.

I made the changes you said to make.
I just wanted to say that after a month and a half of taking a break I came back and tried this again from scratch. Got it working on my first attempt!

I also setup my Server Groups/Test Donors. I added them into the Donations Groups Panel. RetakesVIP, SurfVIP, etc. They show up on the Main Donations Page for you to select.

However when you select an option and put in your SteamID you get "Unable verify player with Steam" from the donate.php page.

I have my Steam API key set in config.php. I have tried with my own SteamID and one of my Admins SteamIDs.

What should I do?

Edit: Fixed. Man I need to get rid of FileZilla. It has not been uploading changed file correctly lately even though it looks like it. Finally got that API key put in properly and it all works! I am so Happy! lol

Last edited by TrappaTroopa; 06-25-2017 at 06:23.