Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

MySQL Ban Management by JustinHoMi

Post New Thread Reply   

slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2005 , 15:38  
Reply With Quote #11

New Version uploaded. Sorry, I will not write a PHP-Front end to this plugin, if someone wants to do that, it's fine with me.

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
Damocles
Old 08-05-2005 , 07:09  
Reply With Quote #12

Sorry, might sound like a stupid question, but if someone does a ban via the default amxx menus i take it as this plugin 'catches' the ban calls that the bans will go in the mysql DB ??

If it does work like that, i take it also there is no way to specify a reason for the ban ??
un1ucky
Old 08-08-2005 , 22:12  
Reply With Quote #13

Hello. I've installed plugin modified by you. After install amx_ban command isn't working. I've typed amx_help and saw 2 amx_ban commands in help-list (one from admincmd.ammx), after that I've renamed command in plugin and tried again. When I'm banning by IP for 10 minutes (amx_ban 10 ip reason), ban applying for 600 minutes and even after that time ban isn't disappearing.
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 08-09-2005 , 15:43  
Reply With Quote #14

If I understand correctly, you installed this plugin, noticed there were 2 ban commands so you renamed the one in admincmd.sma and now when you ban ip for 10 minutes it bans for 600 minutes?

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 08-09-2005 , 17:57  
Reply With Quote #15

No he wanted to ban for 10 minutes but did 10 hours (600.0 minutes) Whatever command you banned with makes it into hours instead of minutes.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
un1ucky
Old 08-12-2005 , 10:13  
Reply With Quote #16

Yes, Suicide3, u absolutely right. It works just like as u said, so I need to solve this problem, because I need to ban in minutes. And I'm still have another problem. When ban time expires in MySQL-base unban isn't occur.
un1ucky
Old 08-12-2005 , 10:14  
Reply With Quote #17

double post, sorry
un1ucky
Old 08-27-2005 , 10:00  
Reply With Quote #18

any help me?
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 08-29-2005 , 22:24  
Reply With Quote #19

the ban in the mysql doesnt get lifted or the ban on the server-side doesn't get lifted? elaborate please.

un1ucky
Old 08-30-2005 , 07:46  
Reply With Quote #20

Ban doesn't get lifted from mysql base (if I understand your question right
Here is screenshot form mysql base. I've added this ban 2 weeks ago for 10 minutes, but it appears as ban for 600 minutes. And even after a 2 weeks it's still banned, in amx_unbans doesn't changed anything.
P.S. Tell me please, is it possible to get IP instead of valve_id_lan?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	3816