Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[REQ] Anti-NON Cheaters detector [kick normal players]

Post New Thread Reply   

klippy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-11-2016 , 15:53   Re: [REQ] Anti-NON Cheaters detector [kick normal players]
Reply With Quote #11

It would be interesting to watch 32 cheaters clash in my opinion. Cool and fun experiment.

But I don't see why you would need such plugin - if a regular player saw "Only cheaters" in the hostname and got owned by 10 cheaters when they joined, they would leave immediately, after screaming "Cyka blyat turn off" first.

Last edited by klippy; 12-11-2016 at 15:54.
Alber9091
Veteran Member
Old 12-12-2016 , 08:37   Re: [REQ] Anti-NON Cheaters detector [kick normal players]
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KliPPy View Post
It would be interesting to watch 32 cheaters clash in my opinion. Cool and fun experiment.

But I don't see why you would need such plugin - if a regular player saw "Only cheaters" in the hostname and got owned by 10 cheaters when they joined, they would leave immediately, after screaming "Cyka blyat turn off" first.
Hence, he don't want them to enter :-D
Server Would Say, Please Enter Hack And Then Join ..!!

Well, It Would Be Fun ..!!

But On Other Hand, The Guy Should, Gurantee To Turn Off VAC Secure MOD Or He Can Be Responsible For Too Many VAC's ..!!

Or Scripter, Should Do, Somewhat Like That, Server Should Turn Off VAC ..!!

Though It Can Be Fun Ofcourse ..!! So, a bit of an general idea can be presented by me ..!!

MOD Plugins Should Check Files, And Don't Allow Players With Normal CS Files And Allow The Players, With Files, Altered In Their CS ..!! (I.e: Don't Allow Normal CS, File Check System, If Hacks, Exists, Ofcourse, There Would Be Some Addition Or Replacements In The Files [Alteres CS]) Or You Can, Go With Same Idea Alike, Allowing .dll, Some New Modules And Different Hack Cfgs, Not All Files To Be Checked?

Last edited by Alber9091; 12-12-2016 at 08:48.
ssproxima
Old 12-12-2016 , 08:51   Re: [REQ] Anti-NON Cheaters detector [kick normal players]
Reply With Quote #13

Every one has time to comment and help on such shitty post...but from last two week I asked for help..but no one showed interest in that ..so sad.carry on AM pro moderators and scripter.
metal_upa
Old 12-12-2016 , 11:59   Re: [REQ] Anti-NON Cheaters detector [kick normal players]
Reply With Quote #14

Come on.. Just post the plugin please. Clean player is too mainstream, 32 speedster is unique.
redivcram
Veteran Member
Old 12-12-2016 , 13:43   Re: [REQ] Anti-NON Cheaters detector [kick normal players]
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_upa View Post
Come on.. Just post the plugin please. Clean player is too mainstream, 32 speedster is unique.
You actually think someone made or will make that plugin? Stick to polish or russian forums.
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-12-2016 , 15:50   Re: [REQ] Anti-NON Cheaters detector [kick normal players]
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alber9091 View Post
Please Enter Hack And Then Join
Haha, btw it would take time to build that plugin, or you just simply allow to user to user ADMIN ESP when alive and change it to free not admin only
Old 12-12-2016 , 16:16   Re: [REQ] Anti-NON Cheaters detector [kick normal players]
Reply With Quote #17

hmm
Alber9091
Veteran Member
Old 12-12-2016 , 16:41   Re: [REQ] Anti-NON Cheaters detector [kick normal players]
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
Haha, btw it would take time to build that plugin, or you just simply allow to user to user ADMIN ESP when alive and change it to free not admin only
The only wallhack don't exist, there are other too, but in between nice idea ;p [why not to make? Hackers MOD? With Hacks Just Provided Or Setted By Plugin, Instead Of Allowing Hackers And Disable Self Hacks? Via File Checking System ;p]

Purchase Ultimate Aimbot [10000 $]
Purchase Wall Hack [5000 $]
Purchase Aimbot + WallHack [25000 $]

And So On ......[List Of Hacks] ;p

Well start money = 16000 $
Then last money saved; which will be continued on your reconnect ;p

It will also protect clients VAC Status ;p

Last edited by Alber9091; 12-12-2016 at 16:45.
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-12-2016 , 16:51   Re: [REQ] Anti-NON Cheaters detector [kick normal players]
Reply With Quote #19

Is a plugin made for cheats like wallhack and aimbot ? o.O
Old 12-12-2016 , 17:00   Re: [REQ] Anti-NON Cheaters detector [kick normal players]
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
Is a plugin made for cheats like wallhack and aimbot ? o.O
It ain't made yet, but it could be possible, I mean to say that ..!! Like: ur idea as esp for all, and into alive MOD (creates an idea of wh) + modifying somewhat to aim_practice to make aimbot, are clear signs that it is possible .!!