Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

bomber man

Post New Thread Reply   

bLiNd
Veteran Member
Old 06-03-2005 , 17:14  
Reply With Quote #11

its funny. tons of sh servers were popular without models. mine was very popular, hardly ever empty, and i had us marine and master chief and that was it.
imported_goldfish
Old 06-03-2005 , 18:06  
Reply With Quote #12

true but the best part of bean a super hero server is beang able to have cool mdls also the skin for the usmarene i did not like so i changed it it looks bigger but looks like its from cz

2 b honest i gt skins 4 all of them batman spider man ect but no 1 uses them
Send a message via AIM to imported_goldfish Send a message via MSN to imported_goldfish
guy
Old 06-03-2005 , 19:19  
Reply With Quote #13

looks dont matter its what they do. if the only thing you think that superheroes have going for them are their costumes then youre dead wrong.
batman could be just plain old bruce wayne and hed still kick ass.
ITS THEIR POWERS THATS WHATS GOOD NOT HOW THEY LOOK
adding models to a hero wont make it any better it just adds more to download (think about it put a model to every hero and servers usually have about 60 heroesish the ones i play on and then each is about a megabyte so itd take about a minute to download, do the math. )
models dont enhance heroes if yuo want models put them in yourself i dont advocate adding models to old heroes that dont need them.
imported_goldfish
Old 06-03-2005 , 19:22  
Reply With Quote #14

i think you find if you asked people on you server ignoring the dl time im sure they will say they would like to see skins for some heros thats one of the resons master chife is such a popular mdl
Send a message via AIM to imported_goldfish Send a message via MSN to imported_goldfish
guy
Old 06-03-2005 , 19:24  
Reply With Quote #15

thats true but you cant have them for every hero sometimes for only a select few its appropriate, not every freaking hero.
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 06-03-2005 , 19:36  
Reply With Quote #16

thanks for the bomb model, I am going to code it into bomberman right now as an option.
Old 06-03-2005 , 19:50  
Reply With Quote #17

ok np tell me when its dun plz

also
at the moment i know of 1 hero master chife with a player skin thats all
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 06-03-2005 , 20:23  
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconoclast
the bomb would be kinda cool to see as the bomb... (regretfully said)
actually we've been looking for this for some time, though it was never all that important so I haven't bothered much lately. That model doesn't look all that great but it would be better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish
the best part of super heros is ther costumes and powers adding a skin to a hero should not be a problem because whats the fun in having a hero and no one knows what hero you are?
if that's the best part im done here for good. And actually problem with models is people dont know who you are, without them I know this guy is a T and that guy is a CT...
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
bLiNd
Veteran Member
Old 06-04-2005 , 01:52  
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
And actually problem with models is people dont know who you are, without them I know this guy is a T and that guy is a CT...
Sorta like mystique coded into every hero.

Thats why I liked your update to Master Chief ;)
imported_goldfish
Old 06-04-2005 , 10:09  
Reply With Quote #20

i have a 8 skins for master chife if you do want to update him red and blue is what i was thinkin red = t blue = ct

this will be my last post as goldfish

new name is gonna be da mad monkey my cs name