Veteran Member
Old 03-24-2005 , 20:08  
Reply With Quote #201

Thanks for the effort, will try it right away
Old 03-25-2005 , 06:52  
Reply With Quote #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbob4
well ya, the REAL one works... lol and also i guess it was violating those rules.
Well the real one didnt work properly, as JGHG admitted now. And no I really doubt it violated any rules at all, since it still included all copyright text and the author was set to JGHG and nothing of such was changed. I dont see why an attempt to help others, and the author, by correcting a problem, violates any rules whatsoever.

But hey, im sorry if I tried to help (but I still fixed it...), after all, what do I know?

Oh and btw, if you dont believe me, I can tell your right away what made the problem occur....
Johnny got his gun
Veteran Member
Old 03-25-2005 , 07:33  
Reply With Quote #203

Sheesh.

Quote:
btw I try to keep a limited number of versions out so that supporting plugins is easier for me...
End of story.
Proach
Veteran Member
Old 03-25-2005 , 11:28  
Reply With Quote #204

tx for the update
hope my error will be fixed someday (A)
Send a message via ICQ to Proach
djme2k
Old 03-26-2005 , 11:56  
Reply With Quote #205

hi,

i got a big problem. I run a ns server and if i actrivate the csx module my server crashed after I take out my knife. It have no madder if i make a knife kill or not.
Only to take the knife out is enogh.

I know this error from one of my stats plugs.
The knife commond in ns is other than in cs.

It would be very nice if you can debug this error.
Johnny got his gun
Veteran Member
Old 03-26-2005 , 12:42  
Reply With Quote #206

Simple solution. Don't use cs modules with mods other than cs.
robbob4
Old 03-26-2005 , 12:47  
Reply With Quote #207

Lol Johnny, I thought yer plugin was hard to install at first and here your getting a ton of new people lol.
Janet Jackson
Veteran Member
Old 03-26-2005 , 13:47  
Reply With Quote #208

Is it possible with forummod to allow users who are registered on my forum (and have added their ID to their profiles) to log in to my gameserver (with the connect command in the console), even when the server is full ? An unregistered player should get kicked in that case, if possible with a custom message.

I have tried to make this possible with several slot reservation plugins that should make use of the flags as given by forummod, but forummod seems to only applies the flags after players have logged in.

Also, I encountered this problem : an append is added to the nicknames of unregistered players, and it is added again after each mapchange. For instance, if the append is ' (U)', after three maps a player name looks like this : Player (U) (U) (U). Is there a solution to this ?
Old 03-26-2005 , 18:53  
Reply With Quote #209

Hm.. Janet Jackson, is it really you? :-)

Anyway, you are right, I didn't notice this about reservation... I can confirm that you are right. A quick fix is to move adminslots.amxx below forummod.amxx in plugins.ini. Or you could move forummod.amxx above adminslots.amxx, either way you like it... Thanks for that info. I'll have to tell people to move this plugin up high in plugins.ini from now on. Great, another possible caveat. :-\

About that name thing... I've never seen that myself and I've been running this plugin for like half a year or more. But I remember someone else reporting that. I might take a look at it soon, but preferrably I'd need to know how to reproduce this error.
Janet Jackson
Veteran Member
Old 03-26-2005 , 19:39  
Reply With Quote #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny got his gun
Hm.. Janet Jackson, is it really you? :-)
No comment ;)

Quote:
A quick fix is to move adminslots.amxx below forummod.amxx in plugins.ini. Or you could move forummod.amxx above adminslots.amxx, either way you like it...
Hm I thought that the problem would be that forummod checks the Steam ID AFTER the player is logged on. But I'll give it a try it
Thanks for the quick reply.