No 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

[Possible or not possible] Player Peek

Post New Thread Reply   

Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 11-16-2020 , 07:15   [Possible or not possible] Player Peek
Reply With Quote #1

Is it possible to do plugin for making players do peek right and left like pubg mobile when pressing "E , Q"

Bank System [Nvault - SQL Support]
VIP System
  • If you think it's that simple, then do it yourself.
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 11-16-2020 , 07:56   Re: [Possible or not possible] Player Peek
Reply With Quote #2

i think its possible, but this animation would have to be done in the player model i think, i even saw a player model doing backflip, so i would say its possible
Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 11-16-2020 , 08:23   Re: [Possible or not possible] Player Peek
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
i think its possible, but this animation would have to be done in the player model i think, i even saw a player model doing backflip, so i would say its possible
If it is possible and player did peek like pubg mobile and someone do shot that player, Did the ammo will damaging that player in his original body

Edit: I mean can i control the damage in the body to those players are doing peek

VIP System

Last edited by Supremache; 11-16-2020 at 08:42. Reason: E
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 11-16-2020 , 12:08   Re: [Possible or not possible] Player Peek
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremache View Post
If it is possible and player did peek like pubg mobile and someone do shot that player, Did the ammo will damaging that player in his original body

Edit: I mean can i control the damage in the body to those players are doing peek

well, the hitboxes are in the model itself, if someones does that animation, it would hit where the model is i think, i`m no expert so, i`m not sure, maybe someone will comment soon, lately people are not so found of helping anymore unless is something very simple

i saw one plugin once with model that you could play as a sniper lying on the ground, i will try to find it too, i have seen some pretty different stuff

Last edited by tarsisd2; 11-16-2020 at 12:14.
Napoleon_be
Veteran Member
Old 11-16-2020 , 13:46   Re: [Possible or not possible] Player Peek
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
maybe someone will comment soon, lately people are not so found of helping anymore unless is something very simple
People have jobs besides "AlliedModders", no offense towards you. Some people think that some things can be fixed within minutes while in reality most of the stuff they're asking for, require hours of time coding / debugging, etc. There's also no one willing to pay for what they want (these times it's hard to find a coder that does this all for free), and then i haven't even mentioned the lack of respect towards the helpers, towards the rules, etc...

All i really do is code for fun, but if there's no time and/or there's nothing in it for me, sorry but i'll pass
Veteran Member
Old 11-16-2020 , 14:11   Re: [Possible or not possible] Player Peek
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_be View Post
People have jobs besides "AlliedModders", no offense towards you. Some people think that some things can be fixed within minutes while in reality most of the stuff they're asking for, require hours of time coding / debugging, etc. There's also no one willing to pay for what they want (these times it's hard to find a coder that does this all for free), and then i haven't even mentioned the lack of respect towards the helpers, towards the rules, etc...

All i really do is code for fun, but if there's no time and/or there's nothing in it for me, sorry but i'll pass
people always had jobs, i also have a job, and i don`t help more because i`m no expert in coding, i`m talking about recent events, in the last 1 - 4 years, amxx community are very slow, before it used to be more active, nowdays people rather do other things than code for free, i know no one is forced to do anything, they do when they want, i was just stating a fact, if i open a request here, i have 10% chance of being helped, no one is forced to do anything, but thats what it is lately

you talk about respect, i really respect people that helps out, some people are really great but lately i see a lot of "coders" who don`t have time to help for free but have a lot of time to criticize everything that people post on the forum, people are entitled to have their opinion too
Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 11-16-2020 , 18:56   Re: [Possible or not possible] Player Peek
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
well, the hitboxes are in the model itself, if someones does that animation, it would hit where the model is i think, i`m no expert so, i`m not sure, maybe someone will comment soon, lately people are not so found of helping anymore unless is something very simple

i saw one plugin once with model that you could play as a sniper lying on the ground, i will try to find it too, i have seen some pretty different stuff
i dont have any experience with model what i want to do is new mod, It will be "TDM MOD" same of pubg mobile mod, i will start with codes and my friend will make maps but i want to make it same of pubg mobile only one thing will be diffrent is the graphic

I hope to have even a little help and I will be very grateful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_be View Post

I think all scripters are doing the same thing, I have 5/6 month with scripting but as you see if i have 1% experience and some one asked me for giving him it i will give it, I love to do it because when i came to this forum i was getten some helps until if it was a little of helps but i be happy when i help others and i have never asked for money or something and i swear there are sometime someone ask me for making a new plugin for money and i make it for free because I take it as a hobby and i like it

Quote:
people always had jobs, i also have a job, and i don`t help more because i`m no expert in coding, i`m talking about recent events, in the last 1 - 4 years, amxx community are very slow, before it used to be more active, nowdays people rather do other things than code for free, i know no one is forced to do anything, they do when they want, i was just stating a fact, if i open a request here, i have 10% chance of being helped, no one is forced to do anything, but thats what it is lately

you talk about respect, i really respect people that helps out, some people are really great but lately i see a lot of "coders" who don`t have time to help for free but have a lot of time to criticize everything that people post on the forum, people are entitled to have their opinion too
I agree with you, that's what really happening

VIP System
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 11-16-2020 , 23:18   Re: [Possible or not possible] Player Peek
Reply With Quote #8

This is a 20 year old game engine, expect popularity to decline.
Old 11-16-2020 , 23:59   Re: [Possible or not possible] Player Peek
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
This is a 20 year old game engine, expect popularity to decline.
i also believe this game will still be played for another 20 years or more

Last edited by tarsisd2; 11-17-2020 at 00:02.
calcs
Old 11-17-2020 , 07:56   Re: [Possible or not possible] Player Peek
Reply With Quote #10

https://youtu.be/C-DnJO1r85o?t=58

0:58