12% 

CS 1.6 SteamID Kicker

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2018 , 12:38   Re: CS 1.6 SteamID Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasanalizxc View Post
Not console. CS Panel is the webpanel of the server. You can manage the server from this panel. You can manage admin groups, plugins, cvars, logs, etc. And if you want to look the ban reason you need the webpanel access. Because you can only see the logs from the panel.

You told "console". Console saves the logs from the first joining the game and how many hours can you stand at the computer? In my example: player was banned permanently and he/came the server a few weeks later. How can you look the logs from the console? How will you find the two-week-old record from the console?
have you ever heard of advanced bans, amxbans, freshbans and a hundred of others? you can see logs, reason everything, amxbans you can see from the website, everything is controled
hasanalizxc
Old 06-21-2018 , 13:15   Re: CS 1.6 SteamID Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Player: pls unban me
Admin: ok, done

Your server in a nutshell.

Someone invented demos in CS which admins can review before they remove a ban. Another someone invented automatic demo recorder plugins so everyone playing on the server will have a demo showing what they did.

If your admins remove bans without reviewing any evidence, then your server is full of crap mate.
My admins dont remove the bans without reviewing any evidence but if you are cunning you can skip them somehow.

And every admin is not professional manager CEO. Sometimes some people can skip something. Humanity.

Thanks for your help.
hasanalizxc
Old 06-21-2018 , 13:19   Re: CS 1.6 SteamID Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
have you ever heard of advanced bans, amxbans, freshbans and a hundred of others? you can see logs, reason everything, amxbans you can see from the website, everything is controled
I am already using advanced bans (real time). But this is not related to topic.

Thanks for your co-operation. Have a good day.
ddhoward
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2018 , 20:13   Re: CS 1.6 SteamID Kicker

Quote:
I DONT WANT TO BAN PLUGİN OK?
Alright then, what do you want?

Quote:
I WANT TO A PLUGİN WHICH KICKS THE STEAMID WHEN SHE/HE TRY TO JOIN THE SERVER LIKE A NAME/NICK KICKER PLUGIN.
That's exactly what a ban plugin does.

Last edited by ddhoward; 06-21-2018 at 20:14.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2018 , 22:14   Re: CS 1.6 SteamID Kicker

Quote:
I think your brain works in a different way. Why? Because i wrote several times i dont want to ban plugin?
Everybody knows exactly what you are asking for. You are saying you don't want a ban plugin but then you literally describe a ban plugin. Don't say that you are not asking for a ban plugin. You just happen to want two independent ban systems simultaneously.

Also, many people here take pride in giving the best answer that they can which includes informing the requester that their request is unrealistic and/or doesn't actually solve the underlying problem.

Regardless, Relaxing gave you exactly what you asked for, why is this thread still going on other than comments regarding the posted code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> new File[128]; public plugin_init(){     new Dir[64];     get_configsdir(Dir, charsmax(Dir));     formatex(File, charsmax(File), "%s/bans.ini", Dir); } public client_connectex(id){     static authid[32];     get_user_authid(id, authid, charsmax(authid));         if (search_for_matches(File, authid)){         return 1;     }     else return 0; }    stock search_for_matches(filename[], arg[]){     new Line[32], Result = 0;         new FileOpen = fopen(filename, "r");         while (feof(FileOpen)){         fgets(FileOpen, Line, charsmax(Line));         trim(Line);                 if (equal(Line, arg)){             Result = 1;         }     }     fclose(FileOpen);         return Result; }
I had some free time and I quickly wrote this. Consider trying out.

To be more efficient, you should load the SteamIDs into a Trie on plugin_init() and then use TrieKeyExists() to see if the ID is banned. The only side effect is that you have to wait unto the map changes or the server restarts to get an updated list of SteamIDs, a trade-off for improved efficiency.

Also, you need to use client_authorized() instead of client_connect() to ensure that the SteamID is actually valid.

Last edited by fysiks; 06-21-2018 at 22:16.
hasanalizxc
Old 06-22-2018 , 07:26   Re: CS 1.6 SteamID Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddhoward View Post
Alright then, what do you want?

That's exactly what a ban plugin does.
Did you ever heard CS 1.6 default name kicker or nick kicker plugin? Does it ban the players? NO IT DOESNT BAN THE PLAYERS. It only kickes the players when they try to join the game.

I request from you a plugin which kicks the SteamIDs when they try to join the game NOT BAN PLUGIN.
hasanalizxc
Old 06-22-2018 , 07:29   Re: CS 1.6 SteamID Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Everybody knows exactly what you are asking for. You are saying you don't want a ban plugin but then you literally describe a ban plugin. Don't say that you are not asking for a ban plugin. You just happen to want two independent ban systems simultaneously.

Also, many people here take pride in giving the best answer that they can which includes informing the requester that their request is unrealistic and/or doesn't actually solve the underlying problem.

Regardless, Relaxing gave you exactly what you asked for, why is this thread still going on other than comments regarding the posted code?

To be more efficient, you should load the SteamIDs into a Trie on plugin_init() and then use TrieKeyExists() to see if the ID is banned. The only side effect is that you have to wait unto the map changes or the server restarts to get an updated list of SteamIDs, a trade-off for improved efficiency.

Also, you need to use client_authorized() instead of client_connect() to ensure that the SteamID is actually valid.

I tried it yesterday and wrote PM to the Relaxing "hi relaxing, it didnt work, please update or modify".

And if you want to help, please write helpful things not heart breaking.
CrAzY MaN
Old 06-22-2018 , 07:38   Re: CS 1.6 SteamID Kicker

Quote:
I request from you a plugin which kicks the SteamIDs when they try to join the game NOT BAN PLUGIN.
And that's called a ban.
Old 06-22-2018 , 07:49   Re: CS 1.6 SteamID Kicker

Quote:
Did you ever heard CS 1.6 default name kicker or nick kicker plugin? Does it ban the players? NO IT DOESNT BAN THE PLAYERS. It only kickes the players when they try to join the game.

At that point it becomes "ban by name". It was created because there isn't such functionality in the game. When you ban a player it's exactly what you are describing - kicks the player when they join if their ID is on the ban list.
Old 06-22-2018 , 08:21   Re: CS 1.6 SteamID Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY MaN View Post
And that's called a ban.
I am using nick kicker plugin and when a player try to join game, the plugin kicks her/him and a message appears in the console "You have been disconnected from the server. Kicked by console"

And i am using Advanced Bans (Realtime Ban). When a banned player try to join game, the plugin says him/her "You have been banned permanently from the server".

Why dont you want to understand this???? I dont request a ban plugin.
Closed Thread