Old 01-04-2008 , 04:09   Re: Halo Models for CS 1.6
Reply With Quote #11

so my shit gets stolen all the time like all my irc scripts

the less you care the aww fuck it DDoS him
coca-cola
BANNED
Old 01-04-2008 , 04:20   Re: Halo Models for CS 1.6
Reply With Quote #12

just because people steal your stuff doesnt mean i should let people steal mine. I infact wouldnt mind this so much if i had recieved the proper credit, but the fact that he gives permission for people to use models that he has no permission to give permission to, realy annoys me, so i want the models taken down.
eFrigid
Old 01-04-2008 , 04:31   Re: Halo Models for CS 1.6
Reply With Quote #13

man im gonna go post these on every site I know be on tommorow and PM you links to all these sites like fpsbanana and stuff
coca-cola
BANNED
Old 01-04-2008 , 04:39   Re: Halo Models for CS 1.6
Reply With Quote #14

i coulsnt care less if you did, just be sure to write who made em
flyeni6
Old 01-04-2008 , 05:01   Re: Halo Models for CS 1.6
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eFrigid View Post
man im gonna go post these on every site I know be on tommorow
go waste those 3 hours of your life submiting those models.
and this why u are a retard
1. this server is new
2. it aveages way more people then ur shitty scrim server
(i can say this because u have no prof that urs is better)
3. Yes i like the fact that u like to waste your time hacking in css to ruin peoples lives. uhhhhh doesnt that mean that u dont have a life?

Honestly ur wasting everyones time...

ending the stupidty...

but yea cola is bound to happen, (heck ive done the same thing before)
lol do u know how many servers ive seen today with that halo_blood_gultch map u created?

And just like my halo mod script, alot of times i go into servers and some people completely destroy my script and modify it into some garbage and i dont get any recognition at all but thats just how life is...

Last edited by flyeni6; 01-04-2008 at 06:17. Reason: fart
Send a message via AIM to flyeni6
vvg125
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 01-04-2008 , 07:45   Re: Halo Models for CS 1.6
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by coca-cola View Post
just because people steal your stuff doesnt mean i should let people steal mine. I infact wouldnt mind this so much if i had recieved the proper credit, but the fact that he gives permission for people to use models that he has no permission to give permission to, realy annoys me, so i want the models taken down.
Welcome to the real world. It's gonna happen and there's nothing you can do about it. Unless of course it's licensed under your name and you feel like showing that license to every web host that has your model hosted. And that's if they listen.

Also, last I checked maps are not property of their owners but property of VALVe.

flyeni6: Your argument is no better then eFrigid's. You make just as horrible points and spelling mistakes as he does.
Old 01-04-2008 , 08:10   Re: Halo Models for CS 1.6
Reply With Quote #17

well i could careless counting the fact that i had to type up something @ 2 in the morn. when i could have been sleeping.

but whatever.

Send a message via AIM to flyeni6
eFrigid
Old 01-04-2008 , 15:14   Re: Halo Models for CS 1.6
Reply With Quote #18

my teh spelling mistakes are indeed on teh purpose

yarrrrrrrghhhh

and flyen6, you serious? that kind of hurt I think I might have to go cry now, although I am guessing you are about 14 or 15 from that karma message you sent me rofl

GET RAGED SON
TheNewt
Donor
Old 01-04-2008 , 15:21   Re: Halo Models for CS 1.6
Reply With Quote #19

Oh kay... What the fuck, we have been through this discussion.

All Half-life games distribute software through their download system. If you are missing a file that is required while connecting to a server, the software VALVe made will force your client to download the file.

Since VALVe has made distribution like this, you don't technically OWN any of the custom content made (the original intent of the custom content was so that you could buy a game and continually have new content to try out, that was VALVe's original intent).

Claiming ownership (I admit that you may or may not have made the files) is pointless, it is owned by VALVe. It is like developing software for a larger corporation, you as the worker may have created the software, but the company still owns it.
eFrigid
Old 01-04-2008 , 15:34   Re: Halo Models for CS 1.6
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewt View Post
Oh kay... What the fuck, we have been through this discussion.

All Half-life games distribute software through their download system. If you are missing a file that is required while connecting to a server, the software VALVe made will force your client to download the file.

Since VALVe has made distribution like this, you don't technically OWN any of the custom content made (the original intent of the custom content was so that you could buy a game and continually have new content to try out, that was VALVe's original intent).

Claiming ownership (I admit that you may or may not have made the files) is pointless, it is owned by VALVe. It is like developing software for a larger corporation, you as the worker may have created the software, but the company still owns it.
I like that answer you rocked my world

cause you didn't phail this time gj