Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Subplugin Submission zmt-bots intelligent server bots

Post New Thread Reply   

EliasZM
Old 01-28-2024 , 10:34   zmt-bots intelligent server bots
Reply With Quote #1

Hi
As in the topic "ZmTbots" I have been looking for a long time for different solutions to play on my zombie mod server, I was thinking about podbots
because I saw them on several servers. However, by chance I came across a post by a user named Luis
Therefore, I wanted to share it with you
In 2019, the author he writes about created intelligent podbots exclusively for the Zombie Mod server.
He took the old SyPB source code based on YaPB as a basis and modified it
Zombie bots are made to replicate as closely as possible the game of a real person
In addition, the author has his own blogger page on which he described how everything works
He also made a trailer of his bots how they behave in the game.
The author of the project would like the source of his site to be advertised so that as many people as possible learn about it
Luis writes on his site that there are plans to make them even more intelligent
Among other things, he wants them to use the elevator, open doors, etc...

The best I can do is send you the link to the site, because there is a lot more there
He has really put some solid work into it....

Blog: https://zmt-bots.blogspot.com/2019/0...pocalypse.html

trailera Zombie TBots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQHvEx9iyOo&t=1313s

Able to throw infection bombs (If they have enough ammo packs).
They do not use the radio.
When they are strongly wounded, they try evasion and jumping maneuvers to avoid Headshots.
They can break sandbags, introduced in the game via the plugin "zp-sandbags".
If there is a human in a high place, the zombies will make a "ladder"; and that is crouch down and jump on top of others to help reach a specific human. How to implement this when creating new waypoints.
New special IA for Nemesis and Assassins, they can use Longjump and they will try to reach humans in higher places (Behavior seen in the video) (Only if you use Zombie plague: Apocalypse, download at the end of the blog).
They change easy to target if they shoot (Depending on which is more within range).
They play as a team and warn others where the humans are; attacking in hordes.
They can predict human movements when they are pursuing them, shortening distances and cutout escape routes.
purplewha
Old 01-31-2024 , 16:15   Re: zmt-bots intelligent server bots
Reply With Quote #2

I dont think this is the correct forum. Also it's a waste of money to pay for some fake players AI for your game, theres better alternatives like SyPB and E-Bot.
EliasZM
Old 02-01-2024 , 09:59   Re: zmt-bots intelligent server bots
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplewha View Post
I dont think this is the correct forum. Also it's a waste of money to pay for some fake players AI for your game, theres better alternatives like SyPB and E-Bot.

Have you even read the blog?
here you don't have to pay
AND I think these bots are much better. Watch the trailer of the movie zm
purplewha
Old 02-02-2024 , 00:38   Re: zmt-bots intelligent server bots
Reply With Quote #4

I have read the blog. You have to pay for the bots or either post the blog link in 6 different forums... which is spam
AlexK1dd
Old 03-04-2024 , 14:47   Re: zmt-bots intelligent server bots
Reply With Quote #5

I had ZMT Bots previously. Got them through the 6 posts on forums method. The package I got worked for 6 months, then they expired and the owner would not answer me for a renewal (don't think it's a fraud, more like something happened to him, we used to stay in touch for a while, I even made a small donation to his project). As for the bots, yes, they are worth the money, it's a wonderful experience, truly. They had only 1 issue that Travis couldn't fix - bots would crash the server on map change, and that was really bothering.. other than that, it's superior to any other bots that exist, tested them all and they are the most authentic ones.

Last edited by AlexK1dd; 03-04-2024 at 14:50.