Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots

Post New Thread Reply   

DontWannaName
Veteran Member
Old 08-16-2012 , 00:22   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #961

my bot idea was a failure. Bots arent counting towards the player count.

Runn5r
Old 08-16-2012 , 10:37   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #962

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
I haven't even looked into compatibility for it. You would need a new build in addition to a different signature. Even then, it's possible that it still wouldn't work. (it didn't on L4D2)
Any ideas as to whether reserved slots will be possible in csgo anytime soon? Obv would love to be running this next tuesday, but then again I found that in the last few months this plugin died so many times with each update - are there plans to write a new plugin for csgo anytime soon or is it already being worked upon? (before I submit a suggestion in the request plugins section)
Cheers
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 08-16-2012 , 10:39   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #963

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn5r View Post
Any ideas as to whether reserved slots will be possible in csgo anytime soon? Obv would love to be running this next tuesday, but then again I found that in the last few months this plugin died so many times with each update - are there plans to write a new plugin for csgo anytime soon or is it already being worked upon? (before I submit a suggestion in the request plugins section)
Cheers
I plan to look into it when time permits.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-16-2012 , 10:49   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #964

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontWannaName View Post
my bot idea was a failure. Bots arent counting towards the player count.
More accurately, standard FakeClients and bots just lower the maxplayers listed in the server browser. MvM bots, however, don't do this... which results in many more players being able to join an MvM server than should be able, and then be kicked as the MvM bots join... or just cause the server to crash as the game tries to add bots it doesn't have free player spots for.

I'm hoping Valve fixes that bug.
Old 08-17-2012 , 12:32   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #965

Is it possible to add a function/cvar that takes bots into account for the player count but doesn't kick the bots for a res slot holder for the MvM servers?
Send a message via ICQ to Devilfish
SmackDaddy
Veteran Member
Old 08-18-2012 , 22:40   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #966

Having reports that reserved slot plugin (this one) isn't working since the last update.....anyone have this problem?
brbeaird
Old 08-20-2012 , 19:38   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #967

Tried to install this on top of sm 1.5.0. Server crashes as soon as someone joins. Anyone else seen this before?
PlayBoy31
Old 08-23-2012 , 06:32   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #968

With last metamod (1.9 - 797) and last sourcemod (1.5 - 3624) only affect css

[07] <FAILED> file "cbaseserver.ext.dll": The specified module could not be found.

it is related to the separation of css from epv2

Last edited by PlayBoy31; 08-23-2012 at 06:41.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 08-23-2012 , 08:05   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #969

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayBoy31 View Post
With last metamod (1.9 - 797) and last sourcemod (1.5 - 3624) only affect css

[07] <FAILED> file "cbaseserver.ext.dll": The specified module could not be found.

it is related to the separation of css from epv2
Yes.

It will need another build to be compatible with CS:S on SM 1.5.

In the meantime, you can probably rename the ep2v bin to css and edit gamedata from orangebox_valve to css.

Last edited by psychonic; 08-23-2012 at 08:06.
PlayBoy31
Old 08-23-2012 , 09:51   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #970

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
Yes.

It will need another build to be compatible with CS:S on SM 1.5.

In the meantime, you can probably rename the ep2v bin to css and edit gamedata from orangebox_valve to css.
Will you rebuilt it soon ?