Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

nikita1811
Old 08-16-2016 , 14:02   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #791

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoods82 View Post
Shavit, I want to use your plugin for my multimode server for a streamer friend of mine. He will do follower games with changing gamemode from casual to comp, arms, death, demo, dodgeball and surfing. I have everything setup and working except surfing. I tried ck kz and now your timer however it looks like all these plugins effect the entire server (server.cfg, gamemode_casual) With dodgeball for instance I just use map.cfgs to unload and load on the specific maps which is what I would like to do for surfing aswell. When i use any of the surf plugins I get weird issues like no bots, cts spawning with terrorists, and model issues.

Specifically with your timer Im having an issue where all the bots are gone and its just the 3 replay bots and when i change from de_dust2 to a surf map I just have the server restart. Also i have a weird lag when i have the shavits plugins and data on my server. Looks like when im walking normal i lag every 10 steps or so.

Is there a way to load the timer just on surf maps only where it doesnt effect the gamemode or server.cfg permanently? I currently unload specific plugins with server.cfg and then load the plugins i want for those specific maps with a map_.cfg for those maps.

I appologize in advance if i shouldnt post this here however its been like 2 weeks of testing and reinstalling the server with no luck.

Thanks
Possible to implement it?
Technoblazed
Old 08-16-2016 , 14:23   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikita1811 View Post
Possible to implement it?
Could always just make different configs instead of using the server.cfg, then use custom map configs to exec it, but seems dumb why you'd want so many gamemodes \o/
nikita1811
Old 08-17-2016 , 20:30   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #793

sorry for the stupid question but how the charging points? (!rank,!top)
Kruzi
Old 08-18-2016 , 12:49   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #794

Who can make stages for this plugin? (i will give 10$ on paypal)
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-18-2016 , 18:01   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #795

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzi View Post
(i will give 10$ on paypal)
i'm not going to be the one who does it but i think $10 is not enough for so much effort
Old 08-18-2016 , 18:02   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #796

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
i'm not going to be the one who does it but i think $10 is not enough for so much effort
Usual rule is that it costs a lot, because there's not exactly a ton of people around that can do this sort of stuff :Z
Kruzi
Old 08-21-2016 , 10:09   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #797

I am very disappointed with the latest updates, very much. I regret that i was updated, and did not made a backup. RIP server. That was good when it was a simple timer
Technoblazed
Old 08-21-2016 , 10:12   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #798

Quote:
I am very disappointed with the latest updates, very much. I regret that i was updated, and did not made a backup. RIP server. That was good when it was a simple timer
It's a beta timer, why would you not take backups \o/
Kruzi
Old 08-21-2016 , 11:37   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #799

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technoblazed View Post
It's a beta timer, why would you not take backups \o/
i though i have it but i forgot that i reinstalled new windows. Btw !setpoints was better

Last edited by Kruzi; 08-21-2016 at 11:37.
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-21-2016 , 15:36   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #800

Quote:
what's wrong exactly? so rankings are broken for now, yeah - it's known and i plan on getting it sorted when i have time. i also have a running server; no one is forcing you to use rankings (which are retroactive, when i fix everything, all old points and ranks will still take effect including points/ranks gained by new times set)

https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptimer/issues/153
https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptimer/issues/154

i don't always have the time to maintain this plugin and i even extended the beta period because i'm starting my last school grade in a week