Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Looking for A monster mod for cs 1.6

Post New Thread Reply   

Abelasd
Old 10-20-2019 , 18:09   Looking for A monster mod for cs 1.6
Reply With Quote #1

Greetings everyone.

Long ago I was playing on a Spanish monster server which stopped working after 4 months.
I am looking possibly for the name of this monster mod and I will give you all the informations I remember about it.

1st. It was a PVM (Player vs Monster) mod. I know that all the players, ct and t we're in the same team, against computer controlled monsters.
2nd. The mod didnt had rounds... it had waves: the first wave consisted of low tiers mobs, 2nd wave a little more powerfull and so on.
3rd. It had level up system. After each wave, you could level up the character, increasing its HP, Armor, Speed, Gravity.
4th. The maps that we're playing with were quite small, such as courtyards. they werent complicated, only a big square and monsters appeared from the extremities. I remember 2 of those maps, one was a jail with several floors, and monsters spawned from the cells on the upper floors, and another one on a rooftop of a building.

The Spanish server was called *F.B.I* if im not wrong, and I already tried 2 things. 1 search in the arcives this mod, but google simply forgot it and no traces of it. and 2nd, I tried contacting some staff from this clan... but it has beeno more than 8-9 years since the last time i talked to them.

Thank you for your help.

Once i get the name of this mod i want to open a server with it.