Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Umm Hello?

Post New Thread Reply   

PartialCloning
Old 10-15-2016 , 17:51   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Edit: Hello is anyone there?
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depresie View Post
There is no way to fix this, other than a game dll in order to block those commands, which will get you VAC banned on STEAM...
metal_upa posted a fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_upa View Post
You need a client-side addon which can fully block this slowhack. Here an example https://github.com/shelru/ExtraMirror

Ignore the nosteam part, I use this on my legit client too. Use at your own risk.
Waiting for volvo to fix this? i bet no more cs16 updates at this moment. Maybe next 5 years volvo will fix this.
safetymoose
Old 10-16-2016 , 04:55   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Edit: Hello is anyone there?
Reply With Quote #32

Extra Mirror might also get you banned
Depresie
Veteran Member
Old 10-16-2016 , 09:24   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Edit: Hello is anyone there?
Reply With Quote #33

That moment when a pirated version of the game is safer than the retail.. facepalm
This remembers me when i bought kontakt 5 and i had to use a pirated version for better functionality..

This is getting ridiculous.. no man's sky ridiculous...

Last edited by Depresie; 10-16-2016 at 09:28.
KleinMarquez
Old 10-20-2016 , 05:51   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Edit: Hello is anyone there?
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetymoose View Post
Extra Mirror might also get you banned
i know...
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 10-24-2016 , 04:05   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Edit: Hello is anyone there?
Reply With Quote #35

AFAIK, Counter Strike 1.6 has the most number of hackers/cheaters. My friend was the first one (to me) to discover this. She said that on those websites, the cheats were already DETECTED but actually, it's not.

I found the websites that they visit to download them, reported it and now I'm just waiting for those websites to be torn down. (^_^)

NOTE: The servers I'm gonna list below are the ones that contain malicious files (because I was once a victim). Most of them are already down but few still lives:
  • Angelica CS Server // All servers listed have special characters.
  • CoBaLT XtRIM 1.6
  • Capu-capuchino Hot
  • Magic_Fantasy 10vs10
  • (Forgot this one but it uses minecraft models)
  • (Japanese characters)
  • Dumbass Zombies
  • Groovy (F\/R||R\/F)
  • (Forgot this too but uses l4d2 models)
  • F*CK THAT SH*T!!!! CS 1.6 SERVER
KleinMarquez
Old 10-24-2016 , 07:37   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Edit: Hello is anyone there?
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
AFAIK, Counter Strike 1.6 has the most number of hackers/cheaters. My friend was the first one (to me) to discover this. She said that on those websites, the cheats were already DETECTED but actually, it's not.

I found the websites that they visit to download them, reported it and now I'm just waiting for those websites to be torn down. (^_^)

NOTE: The servers I'm gonna list below are the ones that contain malicious files (because I was once a victim). Most of them are already down but few still lives:
  • Angelica CS Server // All servers listed have special characters.
  • CoBaLT XtRIM 1.6
  • Capu-capuchino Hot
  • Magic_Fantasy 10vs10
  • (Forgot this one but it uses minecraft models)
  • (Japanese characters)
  • Dumbass Zombies
  • Groovy (F\/R||R\/F)
  • (Forgot this too but uses l4d2 models)
  • F*CK THAT SH*T!!!! CS 1.6 SERVER
Yep, this is what kindly sad. ):
MadotsukiTeam
Old 11-04-2016 , 15:32   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Edit: Hello is anyone there?
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleinMarquez View Post
i know...
(and other's who say that protector's has been detected by VAC)
(If author get VAC'ation on his Steam profile u can say that... (his steam profile has STEAM ID = STEAM_0:1:123456789(http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198207179307)))

Perfectly disinform.
How open-Source project can be found VAC?
Do not show your stupidity, our team has until recently held the defense and did not allow the coder to add support for non-steam versions of the client.

Your server oriented to them, show me at least one person with the registration since 2010)(y) that have only-steam server?
You use DProto and are the ones who break the game, broke it originally Crock, u can say thank's to him.

Do not confuse those who defend the game to those who opened and still keeps open the way for cheaters.
ExtraMirror just game addon, the rules stated that the VAC for the game add-ons VAC not given, for example CSX-guard who came already in 2009-2010.
MadotsukiTeam
Old 11-04-2016 , 15:36   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Edit: Hello is anyone there?
Reply With Quote #38

ExtraMirror intended only to protect from the stupid server administrators that use the player data for any action.
https://github.com/shelru/ExtraMirro...ker-bypass.txt
like this, anoying admins can bypass client cmdlog.txt hash and kick him.
This function's can bypass this.

Last edited by MadotsukiTeam; 11-04-2016 at 15:55.
KleinMarquez
Old 11-09-2016 , 04:49   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Edit: Hello is anyone there?
Reply With Quote #39

Fact: Many people who joined the servers like languages, once the modified GameMenu, it will modify autoexec.cfg and config.cfg as the game redirected to another server then they call it...

autoexec.cfg was modified, and then it will says: Connect: [SeverName or IP?] which is called autoconnect.

Last edited by KleinMarquez; 11-09-2016 at 04:53.
KleinMarquez
Old 11-25-2016 , 02:07   Re: Warning Servers [READ THIS!] Edit: Hello is anyone there?
Reply With Quote #40

Bump