Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Laggy ZBots and CSBot. PodBot only option?

Post New Thread Reply   

HeiBoys666
Old 05-13-2020 , 20:14   Laggy ZBots and CSBot. PodBot only option?
Reply With Quote #1

I hate PodBot. I wanna play custom maps without creating waypoints myself - I don't care about bots being dumb. CSBots and ZBots are both so fricking laggy, it feels like they play with 60 hz - you can notice this especially when they die or move with A or D... PodBots is very fluent yes, but I just want automated waypoints.

Is there anything I can do? Get automated waypoints but at the same time non-laggy bots? Any other bots than these 3? Any way to get Zbots working with no lag?
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 05-13-2020 , 21:30   Re: Laggy ZBots and CSBot. PodBot only option?
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiBoys666 View Post
I hate PodBot. I wanna play custom maps without creating waypoints myself - I don't care about bots being dumb. CSBots and ZBots are both so fricking laggy, it feels like they play with 60 hz - you can notice this especially when they die or move with A or D... PodBots is very fluent yes, but I just want automated waypoints.

Is there anything I can do? Get automated waypoints but at the same time non-laggy bots? Any other bots than these 3? Any way to get Zbots working with no lag?
z bots is illegal. Not supported here.
Podbot is your best choice, if not ubot. But again, you're expected to see some "lag" when the bots use some resources.
Old 05-23-2020 , 07:04   Re: Laggy ZBots and CSBot. PodBot only option?
Reply With Quote #3

They do it to keep a certain number of bazoocam*players in the game so valve's quickmatch algo sends them more players than an empty server would ever get. Someone made a bot client. Looks just like a normal player to protonvpn TF2.

Last edited by Kasey00; 05-24-2020 at 05:35.