Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Hello Everyone ;P

Post New Thread Reply   

soulassassin219
Old 06-16-2013 , 12:15   Hello Everyone ;P
Reply With Quote #1

Good Evenin' Everyone

I am trying to setup A counter Strike Server for myself to Play with Bots on The Internet.

I Want to get Certain plugins for My Server [Counter Strike 1.6] without "dproto.dll"

i dont necessarily really like the New Steam CMD. i prefer the OLD HLDSUpdatetool.exe with the old Graphic's etc.

i am hopeless at finding plugins such as OMG {>Player<} has reached the bomb target and is planting the bomb and other plugins such as ..... /me and warmup round and MOST importantly i want to set my server to kick off ANYONE that has ping higher than 23ms { seriously LOW Local latency }

i have a ready made CStrike folder {http://bit.ly/TYXCnR} i have updated to AMX MOD X 1.8.1 Build 3746 but i cant get bots to work. i always just use server.cfg to get bots and stuff. i dont really need Podbot plugin. it has AdminMod 2.50.6 and other stuff including Hookmod [what ever hookmod is i dont know] and hlbooster_mm.dll 1.4.6 december 2002

Please HELP

Thanks

STEAM_0:1:67164036

Last edited by soulassassin219; 06-16-2013 at 14:12. Reason: i am to afraid to modify any files in the amx mod x folder unless its the users.ini folder or the plugins with .amxx
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 06-16-2013 , 12:26   Re: Hello Everyone ;P
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulassassin219 View Post
i dont necessarily really like the New Steam CMD. i prefer the OLD HLDSUpdatetool.exe with the old Graphic's etc.
If you want help from us, then you must use SteamCMD to set up your server.

Quote:
i am hopeless at finding plugins such as OMG {>Player<} has reached the bomb target and is planting the bomb and other plugins such as ..... /me and warmup round and MOST importantly i want to set my server to kick off ANYONE that has ping higher than 23ms { seriously LOW Local latency }
Just search the forum, you can find them here.

Quote:
i have a ready made CStrike folder but i cant get bots to work. i always just use server.cfg to get bots and stuff. i dont really need Podbot plugin. it has AdminMod 2.50.6 and other stuff including Hookmod [what ever hookmod is i dont know] and hlbooster_mm.dll 1.4.6 december 2002
That's not true. Podbots does not have any of those things include in it.
AmineKyo
فوق سريرك
Old 06-16-2013 , 12:26   Re: Hello Everyone ;P
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
I am trying to setup A counter Strike Server for myself to Play with Bots on The Internet.
SteamCMD + PodBot

Quote:
I Want to get Certain plugins for My Server [Counter Strike 1.6] without "dproto.dll"
do we seem that we advise you to install it ?

Quote:
I dont necessarily really like the New Steam CMD. i prefer the OLD HLDSUpdatetool.exe with the old Graphic's etc.
It is necessary if you need support from us.

Quote:
misctats.amxx already exist in AMX package

Quote:
i have a ready made CStrike folder but i cant get bots to work. i always just use server.cfg to get bots and stuff. i dont really need Podbot plugin. it has AdminMod 2.50.6 and other stuff including Hookmod [what ever hookmod is i dont know] and hlbooster_mm.dll 1.4.6 december 2002
I don't advise you with HLBooster at all, AdminMod is out-dated use the stable version of AmxModX
Old 06-16-2013 , 12:28   Re: Hello Everyone ;P
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmineKyo View Post
SteamCMD + PodBot

do we seem that we advise you to install it ?

It is necessary if you need support from us.

misctats.amxx already exist in AMX package

I don't advise you with HLBooster at all, AdminMod is out-dated use the stable version of AmxModX
i know you dont support Steamless Servers. i Promise. i am acutally not going to install it.

this is my ready made cstrike folder {http://www.2shared.com/file/x16PQU5P/HLServer.7z.html}

to Be Completely Honest i am Obsessed with Steam powered Games including LEFT 4 Dead 2. ;P

Last edited by soulassassin219; 06-16-2013 at 12:30.
soulassassin219
Old 06-16-2013 , 15:50   Re: Hello Everyone ;P
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKGamerX View Post
Playing with BOTs? Sounds like boring!

Search this Forum, you'll get thousands of plugins!

That's all I can help you. I really do not know about PodBots or playing a Online server with BOTs...
Because I play with real Humans on my HLDS.
agh you know what. i give up.

ive just discovered when pluggin AMX Super Menu for "amxmodmenu" you can slap slay a ingame user etc. ITS Jus as difficult and boring as Visual C++ ... as much as i LUV computers. i cant do this Nonsense. have to fiddle with the modules.ini and then input this .cfg into the and this into there.

i CANNOT DO This ... Seriously. i go to a LAN Party every month and i caught this one guy editing .ini files and inputting plugins

FOR THE Luv of GOD ... i cant do this. i give up on HLDS.
OH HELL NAAAWWWWHHHH

Last edited by soulassassin219; 06-16-2013 at 15:52.
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 06-16-2013 , 16:33   Re: Hello Everyone ;P
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
agh you know what. i give up.

ive just discovered when pluggin AMX Super Menu for "amxmodmenu" you can slap slay a ingame user etc. ITS Jus as difficult and boring as Visual C++ ... as much as i LUV computers. i cant do this Nonsense. have to fiddle with the modules.ini and then input this .cfg into the and this into there.

i CANNOT DO This ... Seriously. i go to a LAN Party every month and i caught this one guy editing .ini files and inputting plugins

FOR THE Luv of GOD ... i cant do this. i give up on HLDS.
OH HELL NAAAWWWWHHHH
What? I have know idea what you are talking about and from your post neither do you.