Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Mani menu disappears

lAlOOZE
Old 06-23-2005 , 21:02   Mani menu disappears

I found out that sometimes my mani plug in amx menu disappear since i've had install the nemod plug in.
When i hit the key to get the mani menu, the main selection appears but when i select a secondary section (player,fun,maps, rcon,...) then it disappears

Mani version 1.1.0p
NemoD 3.0.3
Linux server

Does anyone know something??
nisback
Old 06-23-2005 , 21:57  

hi
problem must be in the nm_server.cfg or mani_server.cfg .
I think...
Old 06-23-2005 , 22:33  

mani and nemod use the same menu command so they are both coming up and breaking
[TooL] Faaip De Oiad
Old 06-24-2005 , 06:37  

If a NemoD popup (rank, etc.) comes up while you're using a Mani menu or popup, they're gonna override eachother and you'll end up looking at whichever one came up last.

Be careful, though. The number keys are still active for the Mani menu even though you might be looking at a NemoD popup or menu. Use '0' a few times to back out of the menus before you get button crazy, or you'll end up slaying or banning some poor sucka.
Old 06-24-2005 , 09:53  

thx all for your fast awnser

My problem is not that they're overrided each other. I've got different key bind to activate the main menu of each plug in. The problem is specific to the mani menu (i've post on his forum too). After NemoD being installed on my server, sometimes, when i pop up the main mani admin menu and chosse a sub-category, the menu disappear and nothing happen. There's no NemoD menu hidden behind the mani

This problem doesn't happen with the NemoD menu and has i told you before it's only SOMETIMES not all the times . For exemple after a change map, or a deconexion it works again...so it's very strange