Old 02-06-2011 , 15:38   Re: [CS][Forward] client_buy
Reply With Quote #11

Nice Arkshine, too.
I love you exolent!
Oddeye
Old 02-07-2011 , 07:15   Re: [CS][Forward] client_buy
Reply With Quote #12

@Connor
"good job making the forward , I find this very useful since I had no example or way of blocking autobuy and rebuy in my CS Buy Manger... also its very handy since it only requires FM-CS-AMX modules which are the ones im usign in the manager. I was thinking of using hamsandwich to block the buys when the item gets added to the use r, but this seems to actually be more faster for my manager. ONLY QUESTION I HAVE.... which is more a request, Can you make your plugin a module type instead of a plugin type?... so I esseetially dont have to configure plugins.ini to use the forward."

Basically My manager so far wraps all buy commands to new ones and purchases items based on modifed cost, than if the user baught the wrong item they can excute the buy again for the item they want and the one they didnt want gets refunded... so far its very fast and tiny but i was stump as to how to redirect or block the "autobuy" & rebuy ^^

@Arkshine
"im confused as too what exactly u posted, not sure if your posting is a "forward for client buys" or a "buy restrict plugin"? Could you elaborate a little more to how to use ur plugin would be nice.^^

@rx1983
Welcome to amx scripting , my suggesting read the pawn tutorial and module usage guides. they help alot, unless of course you dont understand plain english.. than sux to be you +P

Lol although if none of the above apply well , I can relate since Im a previous eventscript scripter, it took me awhile to adjust to the way events are handle in amxx .... Which I started to realize that modules in essense were mini eventsscripts for certain events. lol still getting use to "forwards " = ingame events like player_hurt +P

@Exolent
I tried sending you a pm regarding how to redirect commands like "autobuy" and "rebuy" to other client commads basically esentially blocking the original client command and executing a new command basically , but I guess your too busy to explain... ^^

Last edited by Oddeye; 02-07-2011 at 08:01.
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 02-07-2011 , 07:24   Re: [CS][Forward] client_buy
Reply With Quote #13

@Oddeye : What I've posted is the same as connor, except I'm using the module Orpheu, so I can hook CS functions directly which is more efficient and avoid to hardcode things. My plugin does the same but the forward is not implemented. "CanBuyItem()" is the same as "client_buy", it will be called for any buy attempt. If you want to have a forward using my code, you will have to do yourself.
Old 02-07-2011 , 07:48   Re: [CS][Forward] client_buy
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
@Oddeye : What I've posted is the same as connor, except I'm using the module Orpheu, so I can hook CS functions directly which is more efficient and avoid to hardcode things. My plugin does the same but the forward is not implemented. "CanBuyItem()" is the same as "client_buy", it will be called for any buy attempt. If you want to have a forward using my code, you will have to do yourself.
Hmm.... not to be picky.... but from what you said is true , yours is similiar to that not the same to connars, that being that connars is "forward or event like" while yours is a "native or get command like".... Is what im saying "wrong or right"?

I would love to use your script to avoid the hard coding if I can use it the same like connars in otherword s... I wish to restrict the weapon if autobuy flag = 1 and weapon = csw awp or any other constant...

Last edited by Oddeye; 02-07-2011 at 07:54.
#8 SickneSS
BANNED
Old 02-07-2011 , 07:50   Re: [CS][Forward] client_buy
Reply With Quote #15

Great Work,Thanks!
Send a message via MSN to #8 SickneSS Send a message via Skype™ to #8 SickneSS
Oddeye
Old 02-07-2011 , 09:07   Re: [CS][Forward] client_buy
Reply With Quote #16

@Connor
P.S. I just realized your script rewraps the normal buy commands just like mine, lol so I guess I'll have to redirect my wraps within the forward instead, and thank you once again, Connor's script literally blocks autobuy.... and the purchase and charge of the weapons from autobuy!!! So once again thanks Connor and I'll be sure to put your name in the Special Thanks TO with god being last on the list +P

Last edited by Oddeye; 02-07-2011 at 09:45.
Arkshine
Old 02-07-2011 , 09:36   Re: [CS][Forward] client_buy
Reply With Quote #17

To put a forward in my code, simply look at the connor's code, it's just a matter to copy-paste some lines. The .inc being already ready.
Old 02-07-2011 , 09:48   Re: [CS][Forward] client_buy
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
To put a forward in my code, simply look at the connor's code, it's just a matter to copy-paste some lines. The .inc being already ready.
kk I'll try comparing your code and his code later on, and if I can succesfully manage to finally use orpheu I be sure to give you credit as well.. Realize... Im fairly new to scripting for AMX so it hard to retrain my mathmatical prowless from what I was used too in event-scripts..

Last edited by Oddeye; 02-07-2011 at 15:22.
ConnorMcLeod
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2011 , 11:20   Re: [CS][Forward] client_buy
Reply With Quote #19

Autobuy et rebuy both trigger the cstrike forward Cs_Internal_Command, i guess you didn't use it in your plugin and that's why you were not able to catch it.

- my plugins -
Old 02-07-2011, 11:28
xPaw
This message has been deleted by Arkshine. Reason: Thanks, but I will update myself.
Arkshine
Old 02-07-2011 , 11:39   Re: [CS][Forward] client_buy
Reply With Quote #20

@Oddeye: plugin updated.