Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] BOT Improver

Post New Thread Reply   

book915
Old 11-15-2020 , 01:15   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #61

Alright, so after some testing with bot_buy_override I've found that when the server starts and begins the warmup, all of the bots that get filled in follow the botprofile.db perfectly! So I added some of my own bots and...

Here's a screenshot of the bots (I have a botprofile.db of all pro players and they have stats/buys according to each player lol):

So device and kennyS should be AWPers (they will only buy scout then AWP) and everyone else should have rifles, so it worked, then I added some other bots to test and then those CT bots started buying like bizons and mp9s???

Anyway, when I do mp_warmup_end and get into the game, the command seems to stop working as those bots that are supposed to buy scouts + AWPs start buying rifles and other bots start buying AWPs. Idk if anyone else has tested this command but it seems to be only kinda working for me :/
I'm gonna keep testing this and find out if I'm doing something wrong haha

Last edited by book915; 11-15-2020 at 01:18.
manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-15-2020 , 11:58   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #62

Could you please let me see your botprofile.db?
Old 11-15-2020 , 13:27   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #63

Sure, it's a bit messy lol as I gave each bot its own stats but I've been using this for quite a while just playing with bots and it worked great. I also tried the plugin with the tnzxx and I still don't think it worked but it was hard to tell what those bots were supposed to buy.

But yeah SniperPro bots should mainly be buying scouts and AWPs, Sniper bots will buy rifles and then AWPs, and all other bots just buy rifles.
Attached Files
File Type: zip botprofile.zip (12.0 KB, 98 views)
manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-15-2020 , 13:51   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by book915 View Post
Sure, it's a bit messy lol as I gave each bot its own stats but I've been using this for quite a while just playing with bots and it worked great. I also tried the plugin with the tnzxx and I still don't think it worked but it was hard to tell what those bots were supposed to buy.

But yeah SniperPro bots should mainly be buying scouts and AWPs, Sniper bots will buy rifles and then AWPs, and all other bots just buy rifles.
The reason why SniperPro bots are buying MP9 and Bizon is because sometimes they don't have enough money for either the AWP or Scout so they just buy a random weapon that is cheaper.

I suggest you to try to add a SMG that is cheaper than the Scout and test it again.
Old 11-15-2020 , 14:40   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicogaming View Post
The reason why SniperPro bots are buying MP9 and Bizon is because sometimes they don't have enough money for either the AWP or Scout so they just buy a random weapon that is cheaper.

I suggest you to try to add a SMG that is cheaper than the Scout and test it again.
I added some SMGs there, probably should've noticed that lol
But I don't think that's the problem anyway since I tried a few more games and bots that don't have a scout/AWP listed in their buy profiles are buying them anyway.

Here's some screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/VK8SMub

Magisk / Dupreeh have the 'Spray' profile, so AK/M4 are at the top of their buy list, but they were buying AWPs when they had enough money, which aren't listed in their buy profile at all...

Also if this matters, bot_aimlock 1 can be toggled and it comes into effect immediately, but not bot_buy_override 0

This is so weird since it kinda looks like the bot_buy_override is doing something but it's not quite reading straight from botprofile.db, so weird!

Last edited by book915; 11-15-2020 at 14:41.
manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-15-2020 , 15:20   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #66

I also don't think it's the plugin's fault as I'm not forcing bots to buy AWPs.

Try this botprofile.db and tell me if the same thing happens.
Attached Files
File Type: zip botprofile.zip (17.7 KB, 213 views)
Old 11-15-2020 , 23:40   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
I also don't think it's the plugin's fault as I'm not forcing bots to buy AWPs.

Try this botprofile.db and tell me if the same thing happens.
Okay it seems like this one is working!

It looks like it might've been my messy botprofile messing things up. Plus that one you sent over is really nice, it has like every player in existence lol. I'm gonna keep testing around with this new botprofile but thanks for the help and this awesome plugin!
Sout12
Old 11-17-2020 , 12:54   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #68

So got a little bug report, this was before you added the cvar "bot_buy_override" which I am not using but, after a whole entire match is played, the bots don't buy any guns at all. Its nothing major, a simple server restart fixes it.
manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-17-2020 , 13:33   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sout12 View Post
So got a little bug report, this was before you added the cvar "bot_buy_override" which I am not using but, after a whole entire match is played, the bots don't buy any guns at all. Its nothing major, a simple server restart fixes it.
I've tested the plugin on multiple matches and everything is working fine.
Old 11-17-2020 , 14:08   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #70

Quote:
I've tested the plugin on multiple matches and everything is working fine.
Ah fuck, must be something with my botprofile then, my bad thanks

Last edited by Sout12; 11-17-2020 at 14:08.