Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[REQ] CS 1.6 - Match plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

zielsziek
Old 12-16-2017 , 05:23   [REQ] CS 1.6 - Match plugin
Reply With Quote #1

Hi,
Sorry to bother anyone, but I'm looking for a mix plugin with the following 'conditions':
- /warmup (this command will automatically start a minute or two for warmup)
- /knife (after the round is finished, the last man standing who won will see the following menu: 'Change teams: Yes No' and he will be able to select, meanwhile the chat will say that 'player x has won the round and has the right to change teams', obviously, only in the chat, and I will modify the text.
- /match (the game will start, but a game of maximum 20 rounds, and after 10 rounds the teams will change)
- /pause (the server will be blocked)
- /stopmatch (the game will end)
- /score (the score will be shown)
- /password password (where I typed second password I will put the password I want, so that it's easier for me)
And the following configurations:
- if the teams change at the 10th round, the score will remain the same
- at the start of the game, the Y chat will be blocked, players will only be able to speak on the U chat.
Hope to someone help me!
Cheers.
Famdl
Old 12-16-2017 , 07:36   Re: [REQ] CS 1.6 - Match plugin
Reply With Quote #2

Hi There`s a plugin That Do What u want But it`s Totally Manual and have not The knife and Score Part. but you Or others can Add it easily. and of course it can be more optimized

commands:
/warm (Warmup with 16kmoney 0second freezetime) .. /mix (EveryOne will transfer to spec and admins must send two player For Picking Their team) .. /say0 (Close Y Chat) /say1 Open it .. /p (Pause Or unpause) .. /s (Swap Teams in The Middle Of Match For your case in 10round) .. /pw (Change pw to 77[Change it in Line 421]) /nopw .. and Other Commands That maybe will be usefull

P.s:Like i said This plugin won`t work automatically and admins must use of commands
Attached Files
File Type: zip slash commands.zip (113.1 KB, 576 views)
zielsziek
Old 12-16-2017 , 09:09   Re: [REQ] CS 1.6 - Match plugin
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famdl View Post
Hi There`s a plugin That Do What u want But it`s Totally Manual and have not The knife and Score Part. but you Or others can Add it easily. and of course it can be more optimized

commands:
/warm (Warmup with 16kmoney 0second freezetime) .. /mix (EveryOne will transfer to spec and admins must send two player For Picking Their team) .. /say0 (Close Y Chat) /say1 Open it .. /p (Pause Or unpause) .. /s (Swap Teams in The Middle Of Match For your case in 10round) .. /pw (Change pw to 77[Change it in Line 421]) /nopw .. and Other Commands That maybe will be usefull

P.s:Like i said This plugin won`t work automatically and admins must use of commands
Thank you! I wait for another users to reply, maybe someone can help me.
I search a plugin who do all things automatically because is for a championship.
Famdl
Old 12-16-2017 , 09:49   Re: [REQ] CS 1.6 - Match plugin
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zielsziek View Post
Thank you! I wait for another users to reply, maybe someone can help me.
I search a plugin who do all things automatically because is for a championship.
yw . actually i don`t get it, a tournament without admins ?! i think this is a big mistake

btw did you search for auto-pug plugins in this forum ?! it`s better to find best version and ask Others to add what you need in it . there is very good versions of them. GoodLuck anyway