CS Rally 3.0
You can download the full package with maps, sounds, sprites and .wads here: http://csrally.pt.vu
How to create checkpoints
- Go to the place you want your first checkpoint to be
- Look forward
- Write amx_csrally_set_checkpoint in console
- Go to the other places and repeat the process
- When finished change the map or restart it.
If you're not happy with your checkpoints, go to your config folder and delete the file with the name of the map you're adding checkpoints to.
- Copy the files to your server. It is highly recommended that you download the full package (http://csrally.pt.vu) because maps are important in a racing mod. If you don't want to download it, download the attached files at the bottom of this post, compile both plugins, send them to your server and add set_player_model.amxx and cs_rally.amxx to your plugins.ini file.
- Create a folder called CSRally_checkpoints in your amxx configs folder if it's not created yet.
- Set mp_footsteps to 0 in server.cfg
- Set mp_freezetime to the amount of seconds you want the initial countdown to last.
- amx_csrally_set_checkpoint - Create checkpoint
- say /car - Choose car
- say /stopsound - Turn the anoying engine sound off
- say /startsound - Turn the amazing engine sound on
- +use (E) - Activate Turbo.
- amx_csrally_laps - sets the amount of laps needed to win a race (default: 3)
- 206 - Speed+ Stability-
- Accent - Speed+/- Stability+/-
- Locust - Speed- Stability+
2.0 - Public release
2.1 - Removed knife sound
2.2 - Fixed small error
2.3 - Added multilingual support
2.4 - Fixed a ML error. Removed money, time, crosshair and bullets from HUD. Deleted buyzones.
3.0 - Changed the location of the text "Speed". Added Turbo.
- ConnorMcLeod - Set Player Model plugin
- gema9923 - original idea
- avril-lavigne - fixing some bugs
- kotinha - don't remember what he helped me with
Whoever makes a video of my mod in action will be added to the credits list.