Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

moiph
Old 12-23-2011 , 22:38   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.9.0]
Reply With Quote #2071

I'm seeing the following error on the player.php page:

Code:
Query failed: Unknown column 'ItemIndex' in 'field list'
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/uber/public_html/tfstats/player.php on line 1299
Looks like the problem query is this (line 1291):

Code:
$sql = "SELECT ItemIndex, COUNT(ItemIndex) as FOUND FROM founditems WHERE `STEAMID` LIKE '$steamid' GROUP BY ItemIndex";
The founditems table doesn't have an 'ItemIndex' column.

I'm running the 7.6.0 version of the web interface..

Last edited by moiph; 12-23-2011 at 22:38.
Send a message via AIM to moiph
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 12-24-2011 , 04:24   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.9.0]
Reply With Quote #2072

Your database should have the ItemIndex column. The plugin doesn't appear to have created it for some people's databases.
I'm going to be releasing a fix for this.
Old 12-24-2011 , 14:40   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.9.0]
Reply With Quote #2073

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
The website has the data to do such a ranking so I assume you mean ingame (also since you said you use sqlite).

I could write something like !mytime to output something like "<Name> has spent more time on this server then XX other players (xdays, xminutes, and xseconds). XX Players have spent more time on this server".

Is that what you're thinking?
That would be awsome but like i said, it's just an idea, don't go out of your way for such a feature.
Old 12-25-2011 , 17:12   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.9.0]
Reply With Quote #2074

Is it possible to make it so some people don't apply to the ranking system? like bots?
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Old 12-26-2011 , 13:49   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.9.0]
Reply With Quote #2075

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboylou View Post
Is it possible to make it so some people don't apply to the ranking system? like bots?
There is a cvar in your tf2-stats.cfg for ignoring Bots.

Code:
rank_ignorebots                 "1" //Prevent bots from getting points. 1 = Bots get no points, 2 = Bots get points
- Lob (UK)
war100ck
Old 12-27-2011 , 04:54   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.9.0]
Reply With Quote #2076

DarthNinja;
I show you an error on this site galadril http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...postcount=2053. I updated the plugin and a web, just such a mistake and on my website
Sorry for my bad English
Quote:
Query SELECT sum(KW_UnarmedCombat) as Sum FROM `Player` failed: Unknown column 'KW_UnarmedCombat' in 'field list'
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in Z:\home\slobodaplayhard\www\stats\stats_2\wea pon_ranking.php on line 39
Query SELECT sum(KW_WangaPrick) as Sum FROM `Player` failed: Unknown column 'KW_WangaPrick' in 'field list'
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in Z:\home\slobodaplayhard\www\stats\stats_2\wea pon_ranking.php on line 39
Query SELECT sum(KW_ScottishHandshake) as Sum FROM `Player` failed: Unknown column 'KW_ScottishHandshake' in 'field list'
Query SELECT sum(KW_ConscientiousObjector) as Sum FROM `Player` failed: Unknown column 'KW_ConscientiousObjector' in 'field list'
Query SELECT sum(KW_Saxxy) as Sum FROM `Player` failed: Unknown column 'KW_Saxxy' in 'field list'
Query SELECT sum(EyeBossStuns) as Sum FROM `Player` failed: Unknown column 'EyeBossStuns' in 'field list'
Query SELECT sum(EyeBossKills) as Sum FROM `Player` failed: Unknown column 'EyeBossKills' in 'field list'

Last edited by war100ck; 12-27-2011 at 07:28.
crazyboylou
Old 12-28-2011 , 15:12   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.9.0]
Reply With Quote #2077

Code:
rank_ignorebots                 "1" //Prevent bots from getting points. 1 = Bots get no points, 2 = Bots get points
- Lob (UK)[/QUOTE]
ty
galadril
Old 12-30-2011 , 00:43   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.9.0]
Reply With Quote #2078

Quote:
Originally Posted by war100ck View Post
DarthNinja;
I show you an error on this site galadril http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...postcount=2053. I updated the plugin and a web, just such a mistake and on my website
Sorry for my bad English
The latest update of the plugin should add these columns..
Old 01-09-2012 , 22:29   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.10.0]
Reply With Quote #2079

~ Plugin Version 8.10.1 Released ~

This version fixes item tracking, and adds data for how the item was found (trade, drop, craft, etc) and what quality it was (vintage, strange, unique, etc).
When the plugin updates the database structure, it will also drop all invalid founditem records - The ones where the value is null, empty, or 0.

We developers, here's the details for the database:
  • ITEM
    This column holds the old textual data for items. For new records the value will be "0".
  • ItemIndex
    This is the item id used for new item records, it matches the values in items_game.txt. Eg: 448 = Soda Popper, 444 = Mantreads.
  • Quality
    Quality of item found (vintage, genuine, etc)
  • Method
    Crafted, uncrated, traded, found, etc.
For more details on the values of the quality and method, you can take a look in my Fake Item Messages plugin.
Note: items found as a random drop will be logged with a method of -1 not 0 as documented, this appears to be a "feature" of TF2.

Last edited by DarthNinja; 01-09-2012 at 22:31.
cool_myll
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-10-2012 , 03:41   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.10.1]
Reply With Quote #2080

Thanks for the item fix. I still have problems with the graph history though.
Even when i cleared the table i still have this problem.

http://stats.tf2.gr/player.php?steam...AM_0:1:4976452