Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 09-15-2011 , 02:52   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.6.0/v7.3.0]
Reply With Quote #1931

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
It is live, however with the current design, you can't queue updates from what I understand. That'd be up to DN for a recode; it'd be a heavy one too.
+1
This plugin really shouldn't have any detectable effect on any decent server as the queries are all threaded.

Old 09-15-2011 , 23:47   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.6.0/v7.3.0]
Reply With Quote #1932

ok so been playing about with this now whats this all about Query failed: Table 'TF2stats.weapons' doesn't exist .?
DarthNinja
Old 09-16-2011 , 01:04   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.6.0/v7.3.0]
Reply With Quote #1933

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rads View Post
ok so been playing about with this now whats this all about Query failed: Table 'TF2stats.weapons' doesn't exist .?
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...97&postcount=2
Old 09-16-2011 , 04:54   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.6.0/v7.3.0]
Reply With Quote #1934

if this plugin support translation file it would be better!
sorry for my bad english :p
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 09-18-2011 , 22:32   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.6.0/v7.3.0]
Reply With Quote #1935

Hey Darthninja,

Our members had another idea. Is it possible to award extra points for killing a medic who carries an ubercharge?
Old 09-18-2011 , 22:38   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.6.0/v7.3.0]
Reply With Quote #1936

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Hey Darthninja,

Our members had another idea. Is it possible to award extra points for killing a medic who carries an ubercharge?
Sure it's "possible", but when the death event is called it's most likely going to be too late to check ubercharge level.
There are other ways it might be done though.
Old 09-20-2011 , 10:42   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.6.0/v7.3.0]
Reply With Quote #1937

~ WebUI update 7.4.0 Changelog ~
- Reworked the website + scripts to work with item indexes instead of item names like '#TF_Item_Bat'.
- Added the missing found items to the database
- I've also a little script that generates an update script to add all ItemIndex values in the founditems tablet!! (for the ones that needs it)

Download:
http://www.multiupload.com/RM7FL2CSJV

Demo:
http://www.heinisblog.nl/tf2stats

Install:
1) Copy the new + changed files to your webserver
2) Run the changed items.sql script from the sqlscripts directory

To merge old found items to the new format:
The next script generates an update statement:

Code:
SELECT DISTINCT  "UPDATE founditems SET ItemIndex = '", i.ItemIndex, "' WHERE ITEM ='",  fi.item , "';" FROM founditems as fi, items as i  WHERE fi.item = i.ITEM GROUP BY i.ITEM
Run the result of this script to update all previous found items...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
On one hand, a quick isnumeric check could be used to see if the database returned an index or an old record (in the case of using the same column). On the other hand, someone could write an update script to translate all the old found items to index values so sites can use just indexes.

Greetings!

Last edited by galadril; 11-02-2011 at 03:56.
cool_myll
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-20-2011 , 14:01   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.6.0/v7.3.0]
Reply With Quote #1938

Quote:
Install:
1) Copy the new + changed files to your webserver
How to know which files are changed? Also is this update for the latest TF2 Stats Plugin V8.6.0? Because i have the previous version.
Old 09-21-2011 , 02:25   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.6.0/v7.3.0]
Reply With Quote #1939

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_myll View Post
How to know which files are changed? Also is this update for the latest TF2 Stats Plugin V8.6.0? Because i have the previous version.
You can always upload all the files to your webserver. But It's also possible to use a compare tool to check what the changes are... There are some new images in the item directory and the player.php / compare.php are changed.

This WebUI update is related to the latest plugin update of DarthNinja!
Old 09-21-2011 , 03:49   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.6.0/v7.3.0]
Reply With Quote #1940

Thanks. The only problem i have now is this. It happened cause i made the player table from sqlite. And mysql didnt incude this entry? Stats work fine on the web interface except the location. They all are shown that they are from africa.

L 09/21/2011 - 10:45:23: [TF2_Stats.smx] SQL Error: Unknown column 'IPAddress' in 'field list'