Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

rlshky
Old 01-15-2010 , 21:28   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.3 / Updated October 31 2009)
Reply With Quote #471

that defeats the purpose of the plugin. I hate when people craft in-game and go AFK to do it. You can craft in the game's menu before you join a server
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-15-2010 , 23:50   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.3 / Updated October 31 2009)
Reply With Quote #472

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlshky View Post
that defeats the purpose of the plugin. I hate when people craft in-game and go AFK to do it. You can craft in the game's menu before you join a server
I haven't played TF2 for a while, so what you are not supposed to be crafting while playing the game or what is the purpose of crafting?

I had to change the plugin for example in Synergy when you get into a Crane or Turret you do not move and it doesn't change your normal eye angles, so you need to check a different entry, so depending on what crafting is supposed to do I could look at changing certain things.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
icequeenzz
Old 01-16-2010 , 08:10   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.3 / Updated October 31 2009)
Reply With Quote #473

you can craft ingame so you can show your buddys or fellow gamers that you have gained a lot of items.. and when doing a random hat they will also see what hat you get etc... so crafting ingame was made for a purpose.

rlshky
Old 01-16-2010 , 15:16   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.3 / Updated October 31 2009)
Reply With Quote #474

the purpose of crafting is to gain items by using the extras you have of other items and turning them into something you dont have.

icequeenzz is right... pretty much the only purpose of crafting ingame is to show off.

I personlly though just kick people who craft ingame who aren't in spec because all they're doing is sitting in spawn afk because they have to be in their menu to do what they're doing, thus puting their team at a disadvantage for minutes at a time as they try and craft items.
Basically crafting ingame is being AFK IMO. If you want to craft in game at least go spec. and leaving this plugin the way it is helps to take care of people are not working towards the objective of the game, which include people who sit there and craft.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-16-2010 , 16:18   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.3 / Updated October 31 2009)
Reply With Quote #475

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlshky View Post
the purpose of crafting is to gain items by using the extras you have of other items and turning them into something you dont have.

icequeenzz is right... pretty much the only purpose of crafting ingame is to show off.

I personlly though just kick people who craft ingame who aren't in spec because all they're doing is sitting in spawn afk because they have to be in their menu to do what they're doing, thus puting their team at a disadvantage for minutes at a time as they try and craft items.
Basically crafting ingame is being AFK IMO. If you want to craft in game at least go spec. and leaving this plugin the way it is helps to take care of people are not working towards the objective of the game, which include people who sit there and craft.
Well I would agree with this as people would get warning messages, they can then reset by looking another direction or moving slightly?

I have no idea how long this "crafting" process is supposed to take.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Toughsox
Old 01-16-2010 , 21:18   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.3 / Updated October 31 2009)
Reply With Quote #476

Ok, before anyone throws anything at me, Im just confused by something.
On the 1st page are 2 plugins, afk_manager.smx and afk_manager-compat.smx.
Do we need them both for TF2?

All we want is to be able to send an AFKer to Spectate, thats all. They can sit in Spec mode all day long, as we have enough Admins to handle that part.

I know this seems like a simple question, but sometimes too much info can be confusing to me.

BTW, we are using SM 1.3 and MM 1.8, if that matters.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2010 , 01:23   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.3 / Updated October 31 2009)
Reply With Quote #477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughsox View Post
Ok, before anyone throws anything at me, Im just confused by something.
On the 1st page are 2 plugins, afk_manager.smx and afk_manager-compat.smx.
Do we need them both for TF2?

All we want is to be able to send an AFKer to Spectate, thats all. They can sit in Spec mode all day long, as we have enough Admins to handle that part.

I know this seems like a simple question, but sometimes too much info can be confusing to me.

BTW, we are using SM 1.3 and MM 1.8, if that matters.
"compat" is an older release and will not be up-to-date.

The other one is the latest version so you just need that. I'll read over the front page and try and clarify it better.
Toughsox
Old 01-17-2010 , 14:14   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.3 / Updated October 31 2009)
Reply With Quote #478

Ahhh, ok, that makes sense. Thanks for the fast reply and for still supporting your plugin.
Toughsox
Old 01-17-2010 , 18:28   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.3 / Updated October 31 2009)
Reply With Quote #479

We configed it to our specs today and greatfully say THANKS for making this plugin. Works like a charm !!!
tejeskifly
Old 01-18-2010 , 12:26   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.3 / Updated October 31 2009)
Reply With Quote #480

i have some problem vith this plugin, i don't can set on my cs:s server admin immunity. And afk manager move death players to spec. Im using afk_manager.smx/.sp and las sourcemod and metamod.

my afk manager cfg file:

Code:
// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.2.4)
// ConVars for plugin "afk_manager.smx"

// Admin Flag for immunity? Leave Blank for any flag.
// -
// Default: ""
sm_afk_admins_flag ""

// Are Admins immune to to the AFK Manager? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = COMPLETE IMMUNITY, 2 = KICK IMMUNITY, 3 = MOVE IMMUNITY]
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_afk_admins_immune "2"

// Is the AFK manager enabled or disabled? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
sm_afk_enable "1"

// Should the AFK manager exclude checking dead players? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_afk_exclude_dead "0"

// Minimum amount of connected clients needed to kick AFK clients.
// -
// Default: "6"
sm_afk_kick_min_players "2"

// Should the AFK manager kick clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]
// -
sm_afk_kick_players "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being kicked.
// -
// Default: "120.0"
sm_afk_kick_time "220.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being kicked for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "30.0"
sm_afk_kick_warn_time "150.0"

// Minimum amount of connected clients needed to move clients to spectator.
// -
// Default: "4"
sm_afk_move_min_players "2"

// Move AFK clients to spec before kicking them? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_afk_move_spec "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being moved to spectator.
// -
// Default: "60.0"
sm_afk_move_time "120.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being moved for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "30.0"
sm_afk_move_warn_time "30.0"
i know my english is bad sry

Last edited by tejeskifly; 01-18-2010 at 12:29.
Send a message via MSN to tejeskifly