Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

clqrk
Old 10-29-2021 , 22:16   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1691

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Attached is the WS, Knfe & Gloves, just download and send to the CSGO folder of your server, done that just restart your server.

This default configuration of plugins, working just edit as you want.

NOTE: You didn't send the error log, it starts with the prefix errors_

[EDIT1]
I also sent your databases.cfg configuration file. Let me check the configuration you are using;
Hey there, that was my recent error log found in sourcemod/logs folder, then went to arranged it by date snd that was today, maybe it only showed updater.smx. Ill send the one involving weapons.smx plugin not finding required thing.

If you can tell me where to find the prefix error to help you out solve this problem, give a reply to here. But I appreciate the help!
clqrk
Old 10-30-2021 , 04:25   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1692

Quote:
Attached is the WS, Knfe & Gloves, just download and send to the CSGO folder of your server, done that just restart your server.

This default configuration of plugins, working just edit as you want.

NOTE: You didn't send the error log, it starts with the prefix errors_

[EDIT1]
I also sent your databases.cfg configuration file. Let me check the configuration you are using;
omg, it actually works now. fully functioning and everything. thank you so much for the help!!! Thank youuu
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-02-2021 , 01:51   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1693

Quote:
Originally Posted by albiaps View Post
Yo bro how to unbind , and .?
Because i do in my server you need to join in steam group to use !ws
but players press "," "." i need to remove these, can u tell me how?
Becuase to take .sp and to compile idk it says canoot read from "phaaks" help me please.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1611

Quote:
Yes, it is possible to change these commands, but they need to be edited in the plugins source file and then compile again.

Plugin [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag] in the lines:
Code:
	RegConsoleCmd("buyammo1", CommandWeaponSkins);
	RegConsoleCmd("sm_ws", CommandWeaponSkins);
	RegConsoleCmd("buyammo2", CommandKnife);
	RegConsoleCmd("sm_knife", CommandKnife);
	RegConsoleCmd("sm_nametag", CommandNameTag);
	RegConsoleCmd("sm_wslang", CommandWSLang);
	RegConsoleCmd("sm_seed", CommandSeedMenu);
https://github.com/kgns/weapons/blob...ons.sp#L93-L99

Plugin [CSGO] Gloves in the lines:
Code:
	RegConsoleCmd("sm_gloves", CommandGlove);
	RegConsoleCmd("sm_glove", CommandGlove);
	RegConsoleCmd("sm_eldiven", CommandGlove);
	RegConsoleCmd("sm_gllang", CommandGloveLang);
https://github.com/kgns/gloves/blob/...ves.sp#L55-L58

Remembering again, after editing these lines in both plugins (source file) compile again so that the changes work and don't forget to change the map.
clqrk
Old 11-05-2021 , 20:49   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1694

How do I fix auto disconnects on my server, it keeps auto disconnecting once in a while but its so often it happens now. Any fixes?
lugaa
Old 11-12-2021 , 01:09   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1695

[TOKEN] TOKEN_API: *******************************
RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 33671): STEAMHTTP_INTERFACE_VERSION002 / HTTP
BAD API KEY
WEB API Response: BAD API KEY

HELP ME!!! I USED LINUXGSM SERVER

Last edited by lugaa; 11-12-2021 at 02:08.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-12-2021 , 02:03   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1696

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugaa View Post
[TOKEN] TOKEN_API: ********************************
RecordSteamInterfaceCreation (PID 33671): STEAMHTTP_INTERFACE_VERSION002 / HTTP
BAD API KEY
WEB API Response: BAD API KEY

HELP ME!!! I USED LINUXGSM SERVER
pls delete your api key here, revoke it NOW people can do bad things with it

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 11-12-2021 at 02:03.
lugaa
Old 11-12-2021 , 02:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1697

Can I use 1 steam account on Csgotokens and Sourcebans, Steam Game Server Account Management
Could it be that such an error is indicated because of such use? Sourcebans uses the Steam Web API Key for this account.

Last edited by lugaa; 11-12-2021 at 02:38.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-12-2021 , 04:10   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1698

Quote:
Can I use 1 steam account on Csgotokens and Sourcebans, Steam Game Server Account Management
Could it be that such an error is indicated because of such use? Sourcebans uses the Steam Web API Key for this account.
I don't want to answer this question because I think that something like csgotokens are against the guidelines here in the forum. I would NEVER create the game server tokens with the main account, it may eventually happen that you get a token ban (currently it has been stopped).

Info: just check your logs in addons/sourcemod/logs/error_********.log maybe you will see more there
lugaa
Old 11-12-2021 , 04:31   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1699

This is not my main account. Server account. I don't understand, but how can this Plugin work without using csgotoken? Dedicated servers
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-12-2021 , 04:32   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1700

Quote:
This is not my main account. Server account. I don't understand, but how can this Plugin work without using csgotoken? Dedicated servers
It will not, you need to operate a token for each game server. The plugin has nothing to do with it