Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Basic Admin Tool

Post New Thread Reply   

DKLeader
Old 04-23-2007 , 16:55   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #771

I tried getting help from EKS, but as you can see in the bottum of this post he asked me to go here or irc.
Can anyone help me with regards to Admin setup. I have tried all I could find but without any success. As you can see I get an error "parsing the users.ini file on on line 21".

Originally Posted by DKLeader
Hi.

I have installed Basic Admin Tool on my cs:s server running on windows, but ingame I can't get commands to work.
Meta installed and running vers 1.4.0.372
When typing meta list, I get Basic Admin Tool version 1.3.1 and with status "run". In users.ini I have added myself with my steamid. I have tried with STEAMID_0:1:9476685 and just 0:1:9476685 and pass abcdefgh. So up to here it should be ok, I guess
From console ingame I get "unknown command" when I type ex "Admin_help" or "Admin".
What have I done wrong?
//DKLeader

Originally Posted by EKS
Its admin_help

Originally Posted by DKLeader
I have tried that, but it only works on the server console. From the client machines it doesn't work.

But this time during start og css I got this : (I have removed all about bots and other stuff not related to BAT) I have tried to start the server with only Meta and BAT installed, but came out with same result.

64.1 fps 6/20 on map cs_italy
Console initialized.
Game.dll loaded for "Counter-Strike: Source"
04/23/2007 - 16:08:06 - ERROR: Did not find the offset needed to change the play
ers movmenttype(Used for noclip), you should update BAT
04/23/2007 - 16:08:07 - A plugin has registered botmenu as a custom admin access
to use this, use z in users.ini

[BAT] Loading Basic Admin tool Config file
L 04/23/2007 - 16:082: server_cvar: "bat_reservedslots" "2"
L 04/23/2007 - 16:082: server_cvar: "bat_reservedslotscount" "2"
04/23/2007 - 16:082 - There was a error parsing the users.ini file on on line
04/23/2007 - 16:082 - Loaded a total of 2 admin accounts
04/23/2007 - 16:082 - Loaded a total of 18 maps from mapcycle
[CSBotControl] Game event hooking active
L 04/23/2007 - 16:084: World triggered "Round_Start"
L 04/23/2007 - 16:084: XXX ACE RB SERVER TIME : 16:8 REBOOT AT : 6
Adding master server 72.165.61.189:27011
Adding master server 68.142.72.250:27011

Originally Posted by EKS
Im not doing this kind of support via pm, if you cant even setup admin use the forum thread or irc.

Company :
www.CZGames.dk
www.CZGames.eu
www.CZGames.com
www.CZG.dk

Online shop
www.CZGames.dk/shop
Ard Choille
Old 04-24-2007 , 00:53   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #772

Try updating the version of BAT you are running.
Rebel
Old 04-25-2007 , 12:23   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #773

hi,

would it be possible to have shown the name of the player who starts a votekick?

It happens that some idiot starts the votekick as they're whining. I would like to see who started the votekick and possibly to modify the number of votekicks requested.

Is it also possible to disable the votekick menu so that a player has to manually write votekick for adding his vote? this would prevent ppl from voting yes just for fun.
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 04-28-2007 , 13:40   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #774

Quote:
BAT 1.4.0 RC3
- Fixed: Map Change menu not working - Reported by Viper
@Rebel Thats a good idea, im very likely to add that in 1.5, but no features will be added to 1.4 untill its demed stable. And then we start on 1.5
This is likely to happen in about 2 weeks time
Veteran Member
Old 04-28-2007 , 14:19   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #775

Anyone willing to translate into: French,Polish or Hungerian please PM me ( With your email addy )

French & Polish translation is realy outdates and requires a bit of work
Old 04-29-2007 , 13:06   Crash with 1.4.0 RC3
Reply With Quote #776

We are running with 1.4.0 RC3 and have identified a crash situation. When using the admin_map, or #map, command to change to a map that is not in the map cycle (mapcycle.txt) or in the BAT specific votemaps.ini file BAT will crash the server.

My understanding is that the votemaps.ini file is for map votes and should not be required for specific out-of-cycle map loads by an admin. Even if this is by design, running the command with a map not present in the votemaps.ini file should not crash the server.

Thanks, Winter
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 04-29-2007 , 14:00   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #777

@Winter Thx for the nice bug report

Quote:
BAT 1.4.0 RC4
- Fixed: crash using admin_map on mapout side mapcycle ( Same with set nextmap most likely ) - Reported by Winter
- Fixed: Potensial issue with reservedslots system not correctly updating sv_visiblemaxplayers
Old 05-01-2007 , 18:48   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #778

When I installed RC4 the server crashes everytime a votemap is done near the end of the map. However an admin can change the map and no crash occurs. The crash occurs when the server is changing level not during the actual votemap.

All of the maps are in mapcycle.txt and maplist.txt.

This didn't happen with RC3. (I'm glad the sv_visiblemaxplayers was fixed as well as the other stuff. )
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2007 , 19:12   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #779

Quote:
Originally Posted by asceth View Post
When I installed RC4 the server crashes everytime a votemap is done near the end of the map. However an admin can change the map and no crash occurs. The crash occurs when the server is changing level not during the actual votemap.

All of the maps are in mapcycle.txt and maplist.txt.

This didn't happen with RC3. (I'm glad the sv_visiblemaxplayers was fixed as well as the other stuff. )
I could not make it crash, but it was not reseting selections in the votemap mapmenu. So here we go again

Quote:
BAT 1.4.0 RC5
- Fixed: Fixed issue with votemap menu not being reset after a vote ( Could potensialy crash server, if someone open menu. Then the mapcycle becomes smaller and they reopen the menu)
Basicly this bug could have been your problem, it depends on if your crashes came after a mapvote via the menu or not. If the crashes contiune, please let me know what other plugins you run and more information regarding how to reproduce the crash
Old 05-01-2007 , 20:41   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #780

I'll update the server sometime tonight with the new one. Oddly enough one time it didn't crash like I explained above but that was only once.

Just so you know I only run sourcemm and this plugin. The modification is zombie master. If it happens again I'll try and reproduce it but hopefully that fixed it.

Thanks for the quick release.