BANNED
Old 11-26-2011 , 11:58   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #101

very nice
claudiuhks
Yam Inside®™℠
Old 11-27-2011 , 09:30   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #102

It is including the "cstrike" and the "csx" extensions, you can't say that it is for all games because it is just for Counter-Strike... Hopefully you understand what I mean...

By the way, for check the idle players just use the LASTACTIVITY offset. You can find it in the "cstrike" extension you are currently using.

Last edited by claudiuhks; 11-27-2011 at 09:33.
Send a message via MSN to claudiuhks Send a message via Yahoo to claudiuhks Send a message via Skype™ to claudiuhks
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 11-27-2011 , 16:52   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #103

I didn't say it is for all games, and I believe the method I use for checking the idle players is fine, since it's not that critic that I have to sit and make a new algorythm for it.

Auto-Mix (Pug): 100%

Joined the Military (a soldier now) - Inactive
sylar02
Old 12-01-2011 , 15:17   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegorkable View Post
Lol... That would need to include Sockets Scripting in C, which I btw just started to learn a week ago, but is very difficult to do so. If you have clubs (few servers that belongs to you) then you can put an xREDIRECT in there and ppl will see once there are 9 people (1 more needed)

chungsy, i believe that u played in my pug server lol.

i believe xredirect does the same.

and diegorkable, u dont need sockets.

just do

if statement where if text = join
then client_cmd (connect server ip)

but like i said, its bogus coding. xredirect does this quite well
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 12-01-2011 , 16:05   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylar02 View Post
chungsy, i believe that u played in my pug server lol.

i believe xredirect does the same.

and diegorkable, u dont need sockets.

just do

if statement where if text = join
then client_cmd (connect server ip)

but like i said, its bogus coding. xredirect does this quite well
Not correct.
client_cmd will not work, all you'll get in console (the client who had the command executed on him) is "Server tried to send bad command: connect" or something like that, from what I've seen it has been blocked.

And for what I need sockets? He said that he wants it to send messages like: "There are X players left", X should be the players left, and if Im in another server and I want to see how many players left in another server, I must use sockets.

sylar02
Old 12-01-2011 , 16:34   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #106

Quote:
Not correct.
client_cmd will not work, all you'll get in console (the client who had the command executed on him) is "Server tried to send bad command: connect" or something like that, from what I've seen it has been blocked.

And for what I need sockets? He said that he wants it to send messages like: "There are X players left", X should be the players left, and if Im in another server and I want to see how many players left in another server, I must use sockets.

sorry i misread about why u needed sockets.

i forgot how i did it. but there is a way and i was using client_cmd. i think its client_cmd (connect %s, serverip) with appropriate quotes. i lost my source code when i had to reformat. fail.

edit: as far as socket goes, it is hard and time consuming. i have done it, but its not bullet proof. it does what its suppose to do, but throws warnings left and right. i will upload it once i think the plugin is full proof.

edit v2: guys requesting for addons such as karma and stuff. dont get me wrong, but it shouldnt be incorporated. this is a simple plugin and it should be kept that way.

Last edited by sylar02; 12-01-2011 at 17:03.
FOUTA
Old 12-02-2011 , 08:18   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #107

since you didnt update it yet, im asking this question
does this plugin work well with linux or it wont make a difference ...
awaiting reply

thanks,
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 12-02-2011 , 09:56   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #108

Yes it will work good with linux.

By the way guys, I think I will not add eventually the +karma thing even though I started, cuz I think its redundant and even that famous pug servers like you people say (ESEA or w/e) have it, you can request it on a seperate plugin, because the aim of this plugin is to have fun doing mixes, killing, and simply scriming all day, but not to get such things with +karma or open gangs or w/e. This seems like a good additional plugin, nothing more.

jar_09
Old 12-02-2011 , 13:33   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #109

Quote:
Yes it will work good with linux.

By the way guys, I think I will not add eventually the +karma thing even though I started, cuz I think its redundant and even that famous pug servers like you people say (ESEA or w/e) have it, you can request it on a seperate plugin, because the aim of this plugin is to have fun doing mixes, killing, and simply scriming all day, but not to get such things with +karma or open gangs or w/e. This seems like a good additional plugin, nothing more.
Hi Diegorkable, could you make that extra plugins that of the + karma and the. group to add it to auto-mix (pug)
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 12-03-2011 , 15:00   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #110

Try to search for it. If it does not exist, I'll try to make time sometime, I have a huge mathematic exam bothering me for 3 weeks already (takes a really big part of the average final grade), thats why I barely have time for anything, I'm 5 units in mathematics and each exam is a serious shit, im gonna end with it in the next week, hopefully i'll have time then, considering I still have other exams to do meanwhile.