Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Server = Not Responding

Post New Thread Reply   

Mr.Tishnakoko
Old 12-13-2004 , 22:03   Server = Not Responding
Reply With Quote #1

When I start my server, I tell my friend to see if it is working but he says it isn't. I use a router but i all ready forwarded it. PLZ HELP MEE!!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Mr.Tishnakoko
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2004 , 22:34  
Reply With Quote #2

I highly doubt this is an amxmodx problem. In fact, did you even install amxx? If you did, 1) you did it wrong or 2) You didnt forward correctly.

It is not an easy task to port forward. But do a search in these forums for "port forward" and you will be surprised how easy it is. Otherwise, this probably should be in Off-topic or Trash.

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
mobytoss
Old 12-14-2004 , 15:22  
Reply With Quote #3

yeah, the default port is 27015, incase you were wondering : )
"As we know, There are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know There are known unknowns. That is to say We know there are some things We do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, The ones we don't know We don't know."
f1del1ty.oXi
Veteran Member
Old 12-14-2004 , 17:23  
Reply With Quote #4

Default port does nothing really. HE has the option to change it to whatever he wants. And he might have.

Little thing on forwarding, make sure that your forwarding 27005 to the port your using. And make sure the protocol it uses is UDP, not TCP.