Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative (Updated: 11-13-17)

Post New Thread Reply   

plug344
Old 01-10-2022 , 03:39   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative (Updated: 11-13-17)
Reply With Quote #571

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooper990 View Post
Also, the plugin has been causing me multiple problems with duplicated and missing survivors when players are in my server. Any fix to this?

This is a classic problem. It seems that it will only happen in survival mode, and at the beginning, you will only find that after the start of the round, a large number of pistols are constantly created at the survivor spawn point for unknown reasons (even if you set abm_minplayers to 1, abm_extralayers to 0, abm_teamlimit to 1, abm_stripkick to 1, abm_throwable, abm_secondaryweapon, abm_primaryweapon, abm_healtem and abm_consumable to be empty), after a period of time, when the FPS value of the game becomes particularly low (because of these large number of pistols), you can observe that bots are constantly created and removed at the survivor spawn point, but the pistols of these bots are left on the ground somehow. And even in single player game, these problems still occur

But although while I don't have this problem when I'm not using abm, but it's more likely to be because abm and the other plug-ins are used at the same time, But I don't know how to check, because there are too many plug-ins installed in my folder, and I feel that each one is indispensable and difficult to choose

I've figured out it's because I'm using an older version

Last edited by plug344; 02-10-2022 at 22:39.
thewintersoldier97
Old 01-10-2022 , 05:09   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative (Updated: 11-13-17)
Reply With Quote #572

Quote:
Originally Posted by plug344 View Post
Spoiler
Weird, I haven't come across this issue before.

Looking for some fun!
kooper990
Old 01-10-2022 , 10:32   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative (Updated: 11-13-17)
Reply With Quote #573

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewintersoldier97 View Post
What version and setting you're using?
I am using the latest version...
thewintersoldier97
Old 01-11-2022 , 07:37   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative (Updated: 11-13-17)
Reply With Quote #574

Quote:
I am using the latest version...
Gonna need more detail than that, latest version of the author or the fork version or...?

Looking for some fun!
kooper990
Old 01-11-2022 , 11:52   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative (Updated: 11-13-17)
Reply With Quote #575

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewintersoldier97 View Post
Gonna need more detail than that, latest version of the author or the fork version or...?
I downloaded the files from the "attached files" on the thread's front page, so the latest from the author.
thewintersoldier97
Old 01-11-2022 , 22:54   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative (Updated: 11-13-17)
Reply With Quote #576

Quote:
I downloaded the files from the "attached files" on the thread's front page, so the latest from the author.
Very old version and maybe not working as intended anymore. Try using the fork from Shadowysn.

Looking for some fun!
kevinracer
Old 01-27-2022 , 10:08   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative (Updated: 11-13-17)
Reply With Quote #577

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowysn View Post
Here's a version of ABM with L4D1 support. Other than that, not much else except for displaying the health on incapped players on the ABM menu and moving it to Left 4 Dhooks instead of Left 4 Downtown.

The gamedata included here works with the latest L4D2 (and L4D1!), unlike the main post.

EDIT: Fixed issue where duplicate L4D1 names were used for Change Client Model.
Can you update "Multiplier" like Superversus? Example 0.25 C.I, S.I, SpawnRate, Tank HP, 0.25 each survivor.
strikeraot
Old 02-03-2022 , 10:48   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative (Updated: 11-13-17)
Reply With Quote #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinracer View Post
Can you update "Multiplier" like Superversus? Example 0.25 C.I, S.I, SpawnRate, Tank HP, 0.25 each survivor.
You can use another plugin to control that one, like SuperVersus (No Player Management) or Harry's Infected Bots Control. These two control the difficult very well on my 12 players server by far
ABM works well on player management but not sure about its difficulty scaling, i prefer disable these cvar:
Quote:
abm_autohard "0"
abm_tankchunkhp "0"
then use one of plugins above that i just suggested

Last edited by strikeraot; 02-03-2022 at 10:51.
kevinracer
Old 02-17-2022 , 06:23   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative 0.1.98
Reply With Quote #579

Quote:
Here's a version of ABM with a few fixes and additions.

The gamedata included here works with the latest L4D2 (and L4D1!), unlike the main post.

Code:
Version 0.1.98
- abm_unlocksi 1 now has a very simple calculation where the limits of two special infected groups (pinners and supporters) are decided by the number of alive survivors.
Version 0.1.97
- Fixed issue where duplicate L4D1 names were used for Change Client Model.
Version 0.1.96
- Initial release.
- Uses Left 4 DHooks instead of Left 4 Downtown.
- Displays health on incapped players in the ABM Menu.
- Supports L4D1.
Can you detail simple?
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 02-25-2022 , 06:56   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A MultiSlots / SuperVersus Alternative 0.1.98
Reply With Quote #580

Quote:
Here's a version of ABM with a few fixes and additions.

Code:
Version 0.1.98
- abm_unlocksi 1 now has a very simple calculation where the limits of two special infected groups (pinners and supporters) are decided by the number of alive survivors.
Version 0.1.97
- Fixed issue where duplicate L4D1 names were used for Change Client Model.
Version 0.1.96
- Initial release.
- Uses Left 4 DHooks instead of Left 4 Downtown.
- Displays health on incapped players in the ABM Menu.
- Supports L4D1.
how is autohard work? and i have balance spawner, may i need set abm_spawninterval ?