Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[resolved] kick / ban via web pannel

Post New Thread Reply   

BBG_Theory
Veteran Member
Old 02-04-2015 , 19:57   [resolved] kick / ban via web pannel
Reply With Quote #1

I am finally getting up to date in that moved to php5.4 on Centos6 from php5.2 on Centos5.9 final
and was now able to go to sb4.11, but I still see that the kick or ban from the web page does not work for me.
I have no reason to believe the install was not done correctly and sourcebans is working and the message to a person on the game server does work and the person does see the message. It is just like 4.10 was, not able to remote kick or ban when Valve went to steamID3
Can anyone help me on where we are to date on best working version. I think I ran the patch I saw as a sticky which made no difference.
I am kind of worn out with eregi() deprecated issues of the site from the upgrade and would welcome a quick fix if it exists from someone that is current on recent events in this sourcebans thread

Last edited by BBG_Theory; 02-05-2015 at 10:04. Reason: resolved
Advokat
Old 02-05-2015 , 00:21   Re: kick / ban via web pannel
Reply With Quote #2

The version managed/updated by Sarabveer works perfectly for me however I do not know whether it will fix your issues. It does list some fixes to SteamID3 support but that may not be quite relevant to your exact problem.

Last edited by Advokat; 02-05-2015 at 00:21.
Sarabveer
Veteran Member
Old 02-05-2015 , 07:13   Re: kick / ban via web pannel
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advokat View Post
The version managed/updated by Sarabveer works perfectly for me however I do not know whether it will fix your issues. It does list some fixes to SteamID3 support but that may not be quite relevant to your exact problem.
The Steam3 fix in my fork is basically Peace-Makers fix.
Old 02-05-2015 , 10:03   Re: kick / ban via web pannel
Reply With Quote #4

tried Peace-Makers again and rebooted all the servers and it seems to be working now. Bit of a loss why it did not fly 1st time, but since it is working now... must have been my fault

thanks responders