As I had some free time, I decided to try out to create my own web based server control panel. Im still working on it, there will be alot more functions added, but I wanted to know, what you will want to have there, when I will make it public?
Here are some features written down bellow, and some 'to do' also.
- Live users online / without refresh updating (websockets)
- Ban people / edit their bans
- Change server map
- Chat with people in server
- Add/edit servers
- User search - by IP, username, steamid, etc, see how long they have been in server, when they last were online
- kick/ban/slay/gag/mute/etc people who are online in servers
- Different stats - online now, online today, online all time, bans today, all time bans,etc.
- Admin command history
- Chat history search
- Admin activity checker page
- Your suggestions
And here are some screenshots + just that you know, it is also mobile responsive:
Working on a new version
Join discord server now: https://discord.gg/yFb7VFw
The idea of it will be to get more suggestions/ideas from people, to easly find beta testers, and to easly notify people what Im currently working on and how is the progress going on.