Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

XenRP

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

darkmaster857
Old 10-20-2005 , 15:34  

Yeah i walk into certel places in simi vally and i get teleed in the bank why?
Blitz
Old 11-24-2005 , 00:39   Re: XenRP

Sorry for bumping an old thread.
But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidos
Site is being cleaned by a, admin i suppose, guess it would be YOU with that atitude, seriously, goku IS right, I mean, you guys all support him jus cause he makes some damn plugins THAT DONOT WORK, item mpd? WHERE THE FCK IS ITEM MOD?!... Teleporting in walls with no reason, door mod that DOES work, save doesnt work, i dunno where to start (im pissed off cause you keep bitch fighting...)
That was funny.

Quote:
cause you keep bitch fighting...)
We were over that stuff long time ago buddy. Notice that the arguements were in August. It's over, done with.

Quote:
I mean, you guys all support him jus cause he makes some damn plugins
Twilight is a female.
Also, (not choosing sides) Twilight hasn't only made plugins, but things like modules other things. And she has been great help in AMX Mod X (maybe not with great attitude).

Nevermind that.
But, a note to all people. I am most definitely sure that this plugin is discontinued and therefore no support would be given.

Leave the thread alone until it's used like I should have, but I had to clear things up.

In the beginning, God created the search button.
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 12-01-2005 , 01:06  

Its...definitely NOT discontinued.

I went on my honeymoon. That sort stops plugin production for a while.

Now then, I've come back, and I'm ready to finish coding this plugin, which was originally a proof of concept.

I'll be adding bank mod and the timer, daynight, and weather by the end of the week.

I've decided to fix doormod soon, as its a really small and easy to make fix. Expect it by friday or so.

I've got most of the code done for the inventory mod, its been a real pain in the ass. Anyway, I cleared out this thread, and am ready to resume work, since it seems RP coders still can't make a 5th generation plugin these days *sigh*.
Veteran Member
Old 12-01-2005 , 19:56  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Suzuka
Its...definitely NOT discontinued.

I went on my honeymoon. That sort stops plugin production for a while.

Now then, I've come back, and I'm ready to finish coding this plugin, which was originally a proof of concept.

I'll be adding bank mod and the timer, daynight, and weather by the end of the week.

I've decided to fix doormod soon, as its a really small and easy to make fix. Expect it by friday or so.

I've got most of the code done for the inventory mod, its been a real pain in the ass. Anyway, I cleared out this thread, and am ready to resume work, since it seems RP coders still can't make a 5th generation plugin these days *sigh*.
Excuse us all for not being as smart as the great and wise Twilight.

Send a message via AIM to mysticssjgoku4 Send a message via MSN to mysticssjgoku4
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 12-04-2005 , 00:36  

Array module is finally updated and included in the default package <3
Old 12-05-2005 , 07:08  

This is a really good plugin i was using it on my server but there was too many bugs so ill get it when you get all the bugs out! Keep up the great work!!
BazookaWorm
Old 12-05-2005 , 19:08  

Its good, but the wall thing...like for example i broke the 7/11 door and ran in...the alarm went off then i instantly teleported to a wall-stuck. If you could please fix it..other then that this xenrp is pretty gd

EDIT: oh and heaven is broken
-Badboy-
Old 12-05-2005 , 22:12  

Well i find it VERY good on Simi_Valley you dot get teleported and the Alarms are better so im gonig to use that. But you have to fix the SVPD Doors beacuse the glass stays there for a moment and you need a better door mod like Avaroleplay
XeNo
Old 12-19-2005 , 07:33  

Any new updates?
gregg
Old 12-19-2005 , 15:39  

uhh lyke nice plugin =D=D
Closed Thread