Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] MyJailShop (a redux rewrite of Jail Shop) [1.5.0 / 20-08-18]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2018 , 16:12   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailShop (a redux rewrite of Jail Shop) [1.4.0 / 31-08-17]
Reply With Quote #26

Sorry guys, somehow I missed your posts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1gg View Post
I found bug, when u buy gold knife and throw granade is killing someone for 1 hit.
thanks for the report. We'll have a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Been using the original "Jailshop" made by Dkmuniz since years, i wonder if the credits that everyone has stored in the server will "work" if i update the Jailshop from Dkmuniz to this one? (since it's a redux version)?, this probably was answered but i couldn't find the answer.

Thanks in advance!
nope, this wasn't answered nor asked before.
There are some different versions of Dkmuniz jailshop in circulation, the original - attached to his thread - use clientprefs (cookies) to store credits. Others have MySQL support.

Cookies:
1. Since MyJS is modular and can use different "credit-systems", it should be possible to make a module to use the old cookies of Dkmuniz jailshop.

2. Otherwise you could use an SQLite editor, backup & open the clientprefs-sqlite.sq3 and rename the sm_cookies name from 'Creditos' to 'Credits'

MySQL:
3. With Mysql we could also make a new module which interacts with the old database(-structure).

4. But here I think it's better to copy the data from old to a new database with the appropriate structure. It should be 'easy' to make a sql-script to automate this.

I would be happy when you could afford the solutions 2. or 4. for yourself.

I'm not sure if it's worth it for me to make these modules, since there is a huge fragmentation of different versions and I don't know how many people out there are on which JS version who wanna migrate to MyJS.

If there is a great demand, I will do my best.

Last edited by shanapu; 05-18-2018 at 16:29.