Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Solved ZombieBasebuilder.ini

Post New Thread Reply   

Foxa
Old 07-16-2020 , 18:36   Re: ZombieBasebuilder.ini
Reply With Quote #31

I told you already, as you can clearly see from my post, I've downloaded the basebuilder mod and the cvars in a config file are being loaded..
Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2020 , 20:03   Re: ZombieBasebuilder.ini
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxa View Post
I told you already, as you can clearly see from my post, I've downloaded the basebuilder mod and the cvars in a config file are being loaded..
I know but idk there's something in mod make me crazy like if i changed the cvar from console, it will be changed without anyproblem and if i did it from .cfg , it still have the same cvar that did i had complied, try it change build time to 50 from .cfg file and check the hud, the time will change or not.
Again, again, again and again i said the problem no in cfg code or in file but there's something wrong in plugin and i want to know it why if i changed the cvar from .cfg of the mod like [build time , preptime blablabla] no thing happing !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Supremache; 07-16-2020 at 20:14.
Natsheh
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2020 , 04:53   Re: ZombieBasebuilder.ini
Reply With Quote #33

post the full code
@VIP System 100% done !

Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh
Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2020 , 07:11   Re: ZombieBasebuilder.ini
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsheh View Post
post the full code
#3500 lines,
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=144287 // zombie base builder v6.5
Check it plz and tell me where is the problem in this mod Oo

About .cfg file code that i used
PHP Code:
new const BB_CONFIGS_FILE[] = "ZombieBasebuilder.cfg"

new ConfigsDir[64]

get_localinfo("amxx_configsdir"ConfigsDircharsmax(ConfigsDir))

format(ConfigsDircharsmax(ConfigsDir), "%s/%s"ConfigsDirBB_CONFIGS_FILE)

if (!
file_exists(ConfigsDir))
    {

server_print("Zombie BaseBuilder file [%s] doesn't exists!"ConfigsDir)
        return;
    }

server_cmd("exec ^"%s^""ConfigsDir
.cfg file cvars

HTML Code:
;[BaseBuilder Cvars]
bb_enabled "1"
bb_buildtime "100"
bb_preptime "30"
bb_zombie_respawn_delay "3"
bb_infection_respawn = "6"
bb_showmovers "1"
bb_lockblocks "1"
bb_lockmax "10"
bb_colormode "1"
bb_max_move_dist "768"
bb_min_move_dist "32"
bb_min_dist_set "64"
bb_resetblocks "1"
bb_zombie_supercut "0"
bb_gunsmenu "1"
bb_roundnades "h"
bb_weapons "abcdeghijlmnqrstuvwx"
Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2020 , 10:23   Re: ZombieBasebuilder.ini
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsheh View Post
post the full code
Did you checked it ?
Foxa
Old 07-17-2020 , 12:26   Re: ZombieBasebuilder.ini
Reply With Quote #36

There is no problem in the mod, as I stated before, I've downloaded the mod and tested the config execution just to show you that it works. The code that you provided for loading a config also works.
Are you sure that the name of the config file is: ZombieBasebuilder.cfg (I know that you made it so it shows a message if it can't find the file but I'm also sure that you didn't check the console/logs for it)
Are you sure that you don't already have those cvars setup in other config files that load every time you change the map (amxx.cfg for instance)
Is the code that you provided (the thread where I downloaded it from) the same as your code or did you add/remove something from it? (apart from the whole config loading thing)
Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2020 , 14:43   Re: ZombieBasebuilder.ini
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
There is no problem in the mod, as I stated before, I've downloaded the mod and tested the config execution just to show you that it works. The code that you provided for loading a config also works.
Are you sure that the name of the config file is: ZombieBasebuilder.cfg (I know that you made it so it shows a message if it can't find the file but I'm also sure that you didn't check the console/logs for it)
Are you sure that you don't already have those cvars setup in other config files that load every time you change the map (amxx.cfg for instance)
Is the code that you provided (the thread where I downloaded it from) the same as your code or did you add/remove something from it? (apart from the whole config loading thing)
This is what i have did:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...1&postcount=34

Bro i added many others cvar like human max speed and human hp and human grativy..... and when i changed them they had changed sucsusfully but when i do the same for defult cvar like build time or preptime... there's not thing happing, so i dont think i made anyproblem and i aslo check console there's no logs message and i have been checked amxmodx/logs and i didn't got any erorrlogs .
Old 07-17-2020, 19:25
Supremache
This message has been deleted by asherkin.
Old 07-17-2020, 19:51
ZaX
This message has been deleted by asherkin.
Foxa
Old 07-18-2020 , 05:08   Re: ZombieBasebuilder.ini
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremache View Post
Up up up up up up up up up up up up up up !!!!!!!!!!!
3 people told you that that there shouldn't be a problem with loading a config file, I've tested it with the plugin that you provided and it works, you're not willing to provide a full code (or atleast the things that you added to the source), you said that when you add new cvars to the code those cvars can be changed from a config file but old ones can't, so there's nothing wrong with the code. In fact I'm sure that you've put those cvars in god knows which config file or in what plugins. Before you starting bumping your thread again try to do SOMETHING yourself cause the answer was already given to you: there's (probably) nothing wrong with the code.

Backup your amxmodx and try your plugin on a fresh install (provided that you also go through the code of other plugins that you need to use for this one to work, if you have some natives from those plugins)
Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 07-26-2020 , 18:44   Re: ZombieBasebuilder.ini
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
3 people told you that that there shouldn't be a problem with loading a config file, I've tested it with the plugin that you provided and it works, you're not willing to provide a full code (or atleast the things that you added to the source), you said that when you add new cvars to the code those cvars can be changed from a config file but old ones can't, so there's nothing wrong with the code. In fact I'm sure that you've put those cvars in god knows which config file or in what plugins. Before you starting bumping your thread again try to do SOMETHING yourself cause the answer was already given to you: there's (probably) nothing wrong with the code.

Backup your amxmodx and try your plugin on a fresh install (provided that you also go through the code of other plugins that you need to use for this one to work, if you have some natives from those plugins)
I still have the same problem but it's okay, I'll try another method thanks for your time