Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

FF2 Releasing all my private rages/bosses to the public.

Post New Thread Reply   

henke50
Old 07-19-2018 , 18:56   Re: Releasing all my private rages/bosses to the public.
Reply With Quote #11

[SM] Plugin freaks\ff2_sarysamods6.ff2 failed to load: Native "FF2_GetBossMax" was not found.
[SM] Plugin freaks\ff2_sarysamods7.ff2 failed to load: Could not find required plugin "tf2attributes".
[SM] Plugin freaks\ff2_sarysamods8.ff2 failed to load: Could not find required plugin "tf2attributes".
[SM] Plugin freaks\ff2_sarysamods9.ff2 failed to load: Could not find required plugin "tf2attributes".
[SM] Plugin freaks\ff2_sarysapub3.ff2 failed to load: Could not find required plugin "tf2attributes".
Yeah, I know, Im dumb, and don't know how to fix this
P.S. tf2attributes installed
Epicman.
Old 07-19-2018 , 19:17   Re: Releasing all my private rages/bosses to the public.
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by henke50 View Post
[SM] Plugin freaks\ff2_sarysamods6.ff2 failed to load: Native "FF2_GetBossMax" was not found.
[SM] Plugin freaks\ff2_sarysamods7.ff2 failed to load: Could not find required plugin "tf2attributes".
[SM] Plugin freaks\ff2_sarysamods8.ff2 failed to load: Could not find required plugin "tf2attributes".
[SM] Plugin freaks\ff2_sarysamods9.ff2 failed to load: Could not find required plugin "tf2attributes".
[SM] Plugin freaks\ff2_sarysapub3.ff2 failed to load: Could not find required plugin "tf2attributes".
Yeah, I know, Im dumb, and don't know how to fix this
P.S. tf2attributes installed
have you updated tf2attributes?

also FF2_GetBossMax is a coding issue, it was probably meant for VSP, not sure though since i dont code. so yeah, if anyone's able to fix that, would be appreciated.
henke50
Old 07-19-2018 , 19:37   Re: Releasing all my private rages/bosses to the public.
Reply With Quote #13

Yeah, I have 1.2.1 version, or need other?
epicwindow
Old 07-20-2018 , 03:13   Re: Releasing all my private rages/bosses to the public.
Reply With Quote #14

theres a temp fix that gets the plugin going but i am not sure if it is the right fix,but gotta ask sarysa what the native is actually for
M76030
Old 07-20-2018 , 05:50   Re: Releasing all my private rages/bosses to the public.
Reply With Quote #15

Updated ff2_sarysamods6 and fixed the FF2_GetBossMax issue
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (ff2_sarysamods6.sp - 368 views - 160.4 KB)
File Type: smx ff2_sarysamods6.smx (64.2 KB, 463 views)
Twitter: Click here
Epicman.
Old 08-04-2018 , 14:35   Re: Releasing all my private rages/bosses to the public.
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by M76030 View Post
Updated ff2_sarysamods6 and fixed the FF2_GetBossMax issue
not sure why but when i tested this all it did was make my boss t-pose, rage didnt work.
Epicman.
Old 08-04-2018 , 15:39   Re: Releasing all my private rages/bosses to the public.
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicman. View Post
not sure why but when i tested this all it did was make my boss t-pose, rage didnt work.
nevermind, forgot to add rocket_barrage2 to the cfg lolrip.

but the boss goes into t-pose if you dont add any attributes to it for some reason.
MaSerkzn
Old 08-05-2018 , 09:03   Re: Releasing all my private rages/bosses to the public.
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
[SM] Plugin freaks\ff2_sarysamods9.ff2 failed to load: Native "FF2_GetBossMax" was not found.
halp :v
Send a message via Skype™ to MaSerkzn
epicwindow
Old 08-07-2018 , 15:02   Re: Releasing all my private rages/bosses to the public.
Reply With Quote #19

just replace every FF2_GetBossMax in sarysamod9 and replace it with FF2_GetBossMaxHealth and recomplie it
MaSerkzn
Old 08-08-2018 , 03:35   Re: Releasing all my private rages/bosses to the public.
Reply With Quote #20

Spoiler
Send a message via Skype™ to MaSerkzn