Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

$$$looking for VIP menu for surf server will pay $$$

Post New Thread Reply   

CoxyzHQ
Old 08-27-2016 , 06:09   $$$looking for VIP menu for surf server will pay $$$
Reply With Quote #1

hey guys tittle pertty much says it all , Im after a VIP plugin for my CSGO surf server

in the menu immaily after

1. TRAILS
2. Models
3. Hats

and thats pretty much it
Aymeric VII
BANNED
Old 08-27-2016 , 06:49   Re: $$$looking for VIP menu for surf server will pay $$$
Reply With Quote #2

Just use zephyrus store, it has all of that and you can set a flag for each item.
CoxyzHQ
Old 08-27-2016 , 22:41   Re: $$$looking for VIP menu for surf server will pay $$$
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymeric VII View Post
Just use zephyrus store, it has all of that and you can set a flag for each item.
the thing being with this is i dont want a store.

I want to be able to have people donate to become VIP which will unlock a custom menu for them to be able to equiped a trail/hat/skin etc.

dont the track i might have different types of VIP packs so people can have better stuff with the better VIP ranks
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 08-28-2016 , 01:51   Re: $$$looking for VIP menu for surf server will pay $$$
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoxyzHQ View Post
the thing being with this is i dont want a store.

I want to be able to have people donate to become VIP which will unlock a custom menu for them to be able to equiped a trail/hat/skin etc.

dont the track i might have different types of VIP packs so people can have better stuff with the better VIP ranks
Store would actually be a good fit for you. Just make every item free, and you can either require a flag to access store, or require a flag to purchase/equip said items (so standard players can see what they're missing out on).

That way, if you want certain items to be accessible by different flags (different VIP ranks), that's also easily setup in Store.

Last edited by sneaK; 08-28-2016 at 01:52.
Aymeric VII
BANNED
Old 08-28-2016 , 01:59   Re: $$$looking for VIP menu for surf server will pay $$$
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
Store would actually be a good fit for you. Just make every item free, and you can either require a flag to access store, or require a flag to purchase/equip said items (so standard players can see what they're missing out on).

That way, if you want certain items to be accessible by different flags (different VIP ranks), that's also easily setup in Store.
CoxyzHQ
Old 08-29-2016 , 03:54   Re: $$$looking for VIP menu for surf server will pay $$$
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:

interesting... how would i set this up?

would you be able to help me?
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 08-29-2016 , 13:23   Re: $$$looking for VIP menu for surf server will pay $$$
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
interesting... how would i set this up?

would you be able to help me?
No, I don't even have enough time for my own servers.

Go ahead and install Zephyrus Store, and either set the flags in items.txt, or flag restrict sm_stor & sm_shop(?) in admin_overrides.cfg.
CoxyzHQ
Old 09-18-2016 , 00:42   Re: $$$looking for VIP menu for surf server will pay $$$
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
No, I don't even have enough time for my own servers.

Go ahead and install Zephyrus Store, and either set the flags in items.txt, or flag restrict sm_stor & sm_shop(?) in admin_overrides.cfg.
I've been trying to do this for the past few weeks and still no success I added sm_store and sm_shop in admin_overrides.cfg and also added a VIP group in admin_groups.cfg and no luck

this is my admin_groups.cfg

HTML Code:
"Groups"
{
        "VIP"
        {
                "flags"               "o"
                "immunity"         "1"
        }
}
this is my admin_overrides.cfg

"sm_store" "o"
"sm_shop" "o"

clearly i either have no idea what im doing or i've mannaged to type something wrong ot placed in wron CFG

any help would be excellent
thanks
kaeming
Old 09-18-2016 , 05:29   Re: $$$looking for VIP menu for surf server will pay $$$
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
I've been trying to do this for the past few weeks and still no success I added sm_store and sm_shop in admin_overrides.cfg and also added a VIP group in admin_groups.cfg and no luck

this is my admin_groups.cfg

HTML Code:
"Groups"
{
        "VIP"
        {
                "flags"               "o"
                "immunity"         "1"
        }
}
this is my admin_overrides.cfg

"sm_store" "o"
"sm_shop" "o"

clearly i either have no idea what im doing or i've mannaged to type something wrong ot placed in wron CFG

any help would be excellent
thanks
just add flags to items.txt and put it at price 1
CoxyzHQ
Old 09-19-2016 , 04:05   Re: $$$looking for VIP menu for surf server will pay $$$
Reply With Quote #10

wouldnt it be easier if i made the actual menu VIP only ?

also how would i give people VIP once they have donated ?