[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

muukis
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2010 , 10:45   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B76
Reply With Quote #701

Updated webstats:
  • 1.5.2010 Web Stats / multiple scripts
    • Bugfixes - IP2Country separated database was not working.
    • Noteworthy - Removed createtable.php and updatetable.php, and created install.php to cover them both.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2010 , 10:53   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B76
Reply With Quote #702

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwski43 View Post
I think seperated ip2country doesn't work, did you used my method or made own? Basically it looks like: http://stats.l4d2.jacklul.tk now.
Also clear install with createtable.php doesnt work, need to run updatetable.php, wouldn't be easier to split this two files in one? like setup? I can do it for you if you want. Also you should think about what when more mutations will come, watch the onmouse boxes, you can't write there all gamemode's stats, wouldn't be this easier to make all mutations count as one or make a Mutations subpage with categoried mutations, but in mouse boxes leave overall mutations stats for the player?
No it did not, you were right. Fixed and uploaded. I created all from scratch - sorry, I did not notice you had a solution uploaded already. Also, I merged the createtable.php and updatetable.php in the uploaded package. I don't know what the upcoming mutations will serve us, but I know there'll be a chainsaw massacre etc. which is not worthy of a separate statistics, I think. Maybe I'll do the weapon stats instead next...

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
RasterMan
Old 05-01-2010 , 10:55   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B76
Reply With Quote #703

Does this fix the .cfg problem?
Old 05-01-2010 , 11:42   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B76
Reply With Quote #704

trying to install, i get:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/f/u/z/fuzzyunit/htdocs/ip2country.php4.php on line 64
Send a message via MSN to FuzzOne
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2010 , 11:54   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B76
Reply With Quote #705

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasterMan View Post
Does this fix the .cfg problem?
No it does not. It is just a webstats update. I'm sorry but I don't understand what your problem is. As far as I know, the plugin should create l4d_stats.cfg normally. The case you were referring to was probably like this: user was running l4d_stats.smx and 1.4B75.smx plugins and was wondering why was there no 1.4B75.cfg... this is my comprehension of the problem. If that is the case, it is working as intented. Can you be more specific with the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzOne View Post
trying to install, i get:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/f/u/z/fuzzyunit/htdocs/ip2country.php4.php on line 64
Sorry, a typo... uploading a fix to that in a minute... DONE! Thanks for the quick response

Last edited by muukis; 05-01-2010 at 11:57.
FuzzOne
Old 05-01-2010 , 12:18   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B76
Reply With Quote #706

Tnx man, im a dummie using php and sql, and im here learning.

u fix works xD

Now i got these msgs after second try

Quote:
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'collate utf8_bin NOT NULL, `gamemode` int(1) NOT NULL defaul

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'collate utf8_bin NOT NULL, `name` tinyblob NOT NULL, `las

Specified key was too long. Max key length is 500

Table 'ip2country' already exists

Table 'ip2country_locations' already exists

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'USING BTREE (`begin_ip_num`,`end_ip_num`), KEY `loc_id` (`lo

Table 'fuzzyunit_uk_db.maps' doesn't exist

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci' at line
Table 'fuzzyunit_uk_db.players' doesn't exist
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'collate utf8_bin NOT NULL, `gamemode` int(1) NOT NULL defaul

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'collate utf8_bin NOT NULL, `name` tinyblob NOT NULL, `las

Specified key was too long. Max key length is 500

Table 'ip2country' already exists

Table 'ip2country_locations' already exists

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'USING BTREE (`begin_ip_num`,`end_ip_num`), KEY `loc_id` (`lo

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci' at line
(a lot)
(a lot)
Table 'fuzzyunit_uk_db.timedmaps' doesn't exist

[OPTIONAL] Download latest GeoIPCountryCSV.zip, unzip it to the web stats folder and run updatetable.php
[OPTIONAL] Download latest GeoLiteCity_YYYYMMDD.zip (CSV format), unzip it (two files) to the web stats folder and run updatetable.php
[OPTIONAL] Download latest GeoLiteCity_YYYYMMDD.zip (CSV format), unzip it (two files) to the web stats folder and run updatetable.php
Database installation completed!
What it can be?

(if its a pointless question, i delete later yhis post)

Last edited by FuzzOne; 05-01-2010 at 12:25.
Send a message via MSN to FuzzOne
pompetti
Old 05-01-2010 , 12:54   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B76
Reply With Quote #707

Anyone using this plugin with the Confogl configuration?

If I load either the Stats plugin or Confogl my server works just fine. When I put the 2 together I get the following error in my server logs:

L 05/01/2010 - 11:50:04: [confoglcompmod.smx] [ReqMatch] Plugin was reloaded from match mode, executing match load
L 05/01/2010 - 11:50:04: [confoglcompmod.smx] [ReqMatch] Match Load
L 05/01/2010 - 11:50:04: [confoglcompmod.smx] [ReqMatch] Match config executed
L 05/01/2010 - 11:50:04: [confoglcompmod.smx] [ReqMatch] Setting match mode active
L 05/01/2010 - 11:50:04: [confoglcompmod.smx] [ReqMatch] Match mode loaded!
[SM] Loaded plugin confoglcompmod.smx successfully.
Host_Error: CEngineSoundServer:recacheSound: 'items/suitchargeok1.wav' overflow
Any ideas?
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2010 , 12:59   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B76
Reply With Quote #708

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompetti View Post
Anyone using this plugin with the Confogl configuration?

If I load either the Stats plugin or Confogl my server works just fine. When I put the 2 together I get the following error in my server logs:

L 05/01/2010 - 11:50:04: [confoglcompmod.smx] [ReqMatch] Plugin was reloaded from match mode, executing match load
L 05/01/2010 - 11:50:04: [confoglcompmod.smx] [ReqMatch] Match Load
L 05/01/2010 - 11:50:04: [confoglcompmod.smx] [ReqMatch] Match config executed
L 05/01/2010 - 11:50:04: [confoglcompmod.smx] [ReqMatch] Setting match mode active
L 05/01/2010 - 11:50:04: [confoglcompmod.smx] [ReqMatch] Match mode loaded!
[SM] Loaded plugin confoglcompmod.smx successfully.
Host_Error: CEngineSoundServer:recacheSound: 'items/suitchargeok1.wav' overflow
Any ideas?
I'll look if there is a way to determine if a sound is already precached. Did not know it could cause problems like this.

muukis
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2010 , 13:00   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B76
Reply With Quote #709

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzOne View Post
What it can be?
Can you look up what version of MySQL you are using?

ltgenkd
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-01-2010 , 13:51   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B76
Reply With Quote #710

Code:
L 05/01/2010 - 04:16:46: SourceMod error session started
L 05/01/2010 - 04:16:46: Info (map "c6m1_riverbank") (file "errors_20100501.log")
L 05/01/2010 - 04:16:46: [SM] Native "PrintToChat" reported: Client 1 is not in game
L 05/01/2010 - 04:16:46: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d_stats.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 04:16:46: [SM]   [0]  Line 1184, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/5/2/0/8/2/59013.attach::AnnounceConnect()
L 05/01/2010 - 04:29:46: Error log file session closed.

Thanks for any help Muukis. I am running v1.4B66. Haven't upgraded yet to newest version.