Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])

Post New Thread Reply   

ewf
Old 07-27-2013 , 02:13   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #251

hey guys, is it possible for my community to be listed as well as we now run zf (AUS )
Name: Phase - 13
site: www.phase-13.com
ktm
Old 11-13-2013 , 18:56   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #252

Has anyone had any luck/had the time to fix this plugin? I'd really love to see it picked back up, and I frankly miss the game play.

If not, does anyone know where I could start to find a new version/fix the issues currently plaguing the plugin? I wouldn't mind attempting to fix it, I just haven't played it in a while, and I don't know what is wrong with it.

EDIT: Quick question, does anyone have the source to weenie's version (version 4.2.3)? Zombiefortress.co.uk no longer exists, and I'd like to see/explore the source to weenies version, as it appears to be the most recent. If anyone has it, I'd love to get a copy.

Last edited by ktm; 11-13-2013 at 20:39.
ktm
Old 12-01-2013 , 21:29   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #253

While I hate to doublepost, I feel like this might be post worthy. I've gone ahead and updated/expanded/fixed the zombie fortress vanilla plugin. It now works completely with the newest version of TF2! You can find the release thread here:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=230781

I likely won't be fixing/expanding the perks plugin as I don't really like zf perks. I will though be offering support and continuous development of the new ZF Redux plugin. So, if you've been wanting to put up a zombie fortress server, but you've been unable to since everyone started developing it privately, now's your chance. Check out the new thread for a full feature list! If you have any questions regarding it please post them over there.
delidolu1genc
Old 12-05-2013 , 17:18   Language Support
Reply With Quote #254

Thanks for plugin. I think it would be great to add on language support.
Send a message via MSN to delidolu1genc Send a message via Skype™ to delidolu1genc
helpme_please
Old 08-17-2015 , 12:15   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #255

hello
How to run plugin with map zom_ or zm_
when roundtime is 0 Human not win

Last edited by helpme_please; 09-01-2015 at 04:51.
Disrupted_Hunter
Old 03-11-2016 , 10:47   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #256

Hi, is there a way to have players vote for the option to turn the plugin on?
BL3ND
Old 04-02-2020 , 19:32   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #257

I'm looking for a ZM mod. A basic zombie survival with nothing more than all class allowed, I pay forthe job how much as I need to, I want to start a good zombie server. Contact me at https://steamcommunity.com/id/DjBl3ndAwesome/
Nightmare Pyro
Old 07-26-2020 , 20:05   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #258

Is this plugin still works if so. will runs with zombie escape maps?
Blad3z
Old 07-26-2020 , 21:21   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Pyro View Post
Is this plugin still works if so. will runs with zombie escape maps?
I tried to get this working but couldn't so no it doesn't work unless i'm an idiot. Also i recommend using Super Zombie Fortress plugin by Mecha The Slag when the plugin gets fixed since it has more features.
ThePianoNailer
Old 02-18-2021 , 11:24   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks [v4.2.0.16] / Vanilla [v4.0.6.4])
Reply With Quote #260

Few months back, i have been working around with this mod for quite a bit to repair it. Now it's that same classic ZF-perks but updated fresh, with all the released weaponry bonded to the code, compatibility issues resolved, and even some bugs fixed. Long story short, it is in fully enjoyable state now.

I know there're neat Super ZF and a redux version by KTM, however these never included the perks module, and i am an eager sucker for perks. Also i heard of some Intox servers running the modern version of ZF-perks but they went down ages ago and the source code was never published.

So, my primary intent was to host a server with my repaired one, since there are literally no ZF-perk servers left by now. However, my trials of attracting the public failed, and i put this on hiatus.

If anyone reading this has a will to run a server with this good old mod, I'll be more than glad to share the source code and a compiled smx. I don't post it right away because i haven't touched it in a while, so i better test and remember where i finished before wrapping.