Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

tejeskifly
Old 08-26-2013 , 21:06   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3801

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
On a completely different subject, for those of you who use UMC with TF2 and also use NativeVotes, NativeVotes 0.8.0 is now in testing. It introduces some new features, like translations.

Sadly, Valve killed CS:GO support for multiple choice votes a while ago or I'd ask CS:GO servers to try it too.

Along with these new features, we have a new umc-nativevotes.smx (attached to this post). It changes a few things, such as giving group votes a different vote title and translating the Extend and Don't Change vote items. One bug I sadly can't fix is it displaying the wrong NativeVotes pass screen for RTV... UMC core doesn't pass the change time to the vote manager.

While NativeVotes 0.8.0 and the new umc-nativevotes seem to work, they needs additional testing to verify this. Part of the reason is that NativeVotes fires the vote_options event once per player.

Also, don't forget the new version of nativevotes-basecommands as it fixes an error in older SourceMod versions (I think the fix got pushed to SourceMod 1.5 final).
Don't work for me, with cs:go. Vote starting, but i don't see it.

Code:
L 08/27/2013 - 03:01:03: [SM] Native "NativeVotes_SetResultCallback" reported: NativeVotes handle 0 is invalid
L 08/27/2013 - 03:01:03: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "umc-nativevotes.smx":
L 08/27/2013 - 03:01:03: [SM]   [0]  Line 216, D:\tf2server\plugins\Ultimate-Mapchooser\addons\sourcemod\scripting\umc-nativevotes.sp::BuildVoteMenu()
L 08/27/2013 - 03:01:03: [SM]   [1]  Line 128, D:\tf2server\plugins\Ultimate-Mapchooser\addons\sourcemod\scripting\umc-nativevotes.sp::VM_MapVote()
L 08/27/2013 - 03:02:28: [SM] Native "NativeVotes_SetResultCallback" reported: NativeVotes handle 0 is invalid
L 08/27/2013 - 03:02:28: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "umc-nativevotes.smx":
L 08/27/2013 - 03:02:28: [SM]   [0]  Line 216, D:\tf2server\plugins\Ultimate-Mapchooser\addons\sourcemod\scripting\umc-nativevotes.sp::BuildVoteMenu()
L 08/27/2013 - 03:02:28: [SM]   [1]  Line 128, D:\tf2server\plugins\Ultimate-Mapchooser\addons\sourcemod\scripting\umc-nativevotes.sp::VM_MapVote()
L 08/27/2013 - 03:04:21: [SM] Native "NativeVotes_SetResultCallback" reported: NativeVotes handle 0 is invalid
L 08/27/2013 - 03:04:21: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "umc-nativevotes.smx":
L 08/27/2013 - 03:04:21: [SM]   [0]  Line 216, D:\tf2server\plugins\Ultimate-Mapchooser\addons\sourcemod\scripting\umc-nativevotes.sp::BuildVoteMenu()
L 08/27/2013 - 03:04:21: [SM]   [1]  Line 128, D:\tf2server\plugins\Ultimate-Mapchooser\addons\sourcemod\scripting\umc-nativevotes.sp::VM_MapVote()

Last edited by tejeskifly; 08-26-2013 at 21:12.
Send a message via MSN to tejeskifly
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-26-2013 , 21:12   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3802

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejeskifly View Post
Don't work for me, with cs:go. Vote starting, but i don't see it.
Quote:
Sadly, Valve killed CS:GO support for multiple choice votes a while ago or I'd ask CS:GO servers to try it too.
Quote:
Quote:
Veteran Member
Old 08-27-2013 , 17:23   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3803

Perhaps a red font will do it?

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-27-2013 , 17:37   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
Perhaps a red font will do it?
Maybe...

I noticed Steell accepted my pull request to update umc-nativevotes. Makes me wonder if I can submit other changes and if he'll accept them.

Weird how he's paying attention to GitHub but ignoring this thread. Maybe people should file bugs there!
Veteran Member
Old 08-27-2013 , 20:35   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3805

Quote:
Maybe...

I noticed Steell accepted my pull request to update umc-nativevotes. Makes me wonder if I can submit other changes and if he'll accept them.

Weird how he's paying attention to GitHub but ignoring this thread. Maybe people should file bugs there!
Makes me wonder where he's been

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
AdamT
Old 08-28-2013 , 19:08   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3806

Hey hey,

New here and I may be missing something, but I got all prepared to nab this from GitHub and compile it from source. Hopped onto GitHub after getting a rough idea on how to compile locally and there does not seem to be anything that needs to be complied for this one (unless you want that extended plugin).

So, I just downloaded the zip for the entire repository and copied the respective folders into their correct locations.

I am not sure if the version on GitHub will get around any of the issues people have been having recently, but it at leasts pulls in the update that Powerlord submitted.

This sounds like a neat plugin so I am hoping I can get it working with NativeVotes.

Cheers,

Adam
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-28-2013 , 19:10   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3807

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
Hey hey,

New here and I may be missing something, but I got all prepared to nab this from GitHub and compile it from source. Hopped onto GitHub after getting a rough idea on how to compile locally and there does not seem to be anything that needs to be complied for this one (unless you want that extended plugin).

So, I just downloaded the zip for the entire repository and copied the respective folders into their correct locations.

I am not sure if the version on GitHub will get around any of the issues people have been having recently, but it at leasts pulls in the update that Powerlord submitted.

This sounds like a neat plugin so I am hoping I can get it working with NativeVotes.

Cheers,

Adam
Just be aware that the GitHub of it has multiple branches... one for 3.4.5, one for 3.4.6, and the master branch.

Having said that, I compiled and posted a bugfixed version for the 3.4.5 branch a while back. Keep in mind that umc-nativevotes has been updated since then.

Last edited by Powerlord; 08-28-2013 at 19:13.
AdamT
Old 08-28-2013 , 20:01   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3808

Quote:
Just be aware that the GitHub of it has multiple branches... one for 3.4.5, one for 3.4.6, and the master branch.

Having said that, I compiled and posted a bugfixed version for the 3.4.5 branch a while back. Keep in mind that umc-nativevotes has been updated since then.
Thanks, I may just go back and use your compilation or sit tight and see what happens. I see now that I was just confused. This plugin has broken my brain it would seem.
Govik_420
Old 08-30-2013 , 11:22   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3809

First off this is for a GoldenEye: Source server. I am using the latest Sourcemod 1.5 and Metamod:Source 1.10.0

I'm trying to configure UMC and I have groups set as different game types I have the group running "command" "ge_gameplay gametype" the vote started and it's tiered so you choose group first then a map. when the map ends and it goes to change maps it crashes my server.

Here is all my UMC files and the 2 dumps that were created when it crashed.

http://goviksrealm.net/downloads/umc/

If someone could take a look and let me know what is going on it would be much appreciated. I would love to have the option of letting players choose the next gametype as well as the next map.

also I realize I had the sound files configured wrong I had /misc/vote.mp3 I removed the first / but that was after disabling the plugin, although pretty sure that wasn't causing the server to crash.
Old 08-30-2013 , 14:16   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3810

Hi!

One question, how can i add nominate only for admin with flag "a"

Sorry for my bad english