(1. Cooler, 2. Fountain, 3. Drinks, 4. Vendor, 5. Snacks, 6. Coffee)
- Gives temporary health or main health. Not above 100 HP.
- Selection of 6 Health Vending Machines.
- Save up to 32 Vendors for auto-spawning. Saved to l4d_vendor.cfg in your servers \addons\sourcemod\data\ folder.
Admin Commands: (requires "z" flag)
- AtomicStryker, Zuko and McFlurry - For source code (credits inside).
- [Resistance] Yoshi
- [Resistance] Soroshi
- JoBarfCreepy - Idea for the Coffee and Snacks vendors.
- The 5th Survivor - Text corrections to the cvars.
sm_vendor // Spawns a temporary vending machine at your crosshair. Usage: sm_vendor <1|2|3|4|5|6>.
sm_vendorsave // Spawns a vending machine at your crosshair and saves to config. Usage: sm_vendorsave <1|2|3|4|5|6>.
sm_vendordel // Removes the vending machine your crosshair is pointing at and deletes from the config if saved.
sm_vendorwipe // Removes all vendors from the current map and deletes them from the config.
sm_vendorglow // Toggle to enable glow on all vendors to see where they are placed.
sm_vendorlist // Display a list vending machine positions and the total number of.
sm_vendorang // Displays a menu to adjust the vendor angles your crosshair is over.
sm_vendorpos // Displays a menu to adjust the vendor origin your crosshair is over.
Saved to l4d_vendor.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// (L4D2 only). 0=Off. Any other value is the range at which the glow will turn on.
// (L4D2 only). 0=Default glow color. Three values between 0-255 separated by spaces. RGB Color255 - Red Green Blue.
l4d_vendor_glow_color "255 150 0"
// The health given to players when using the Coffee Machines (6).
// The health given to players when using the Water Coolers (1).
// The health given to players when using the Small Drink vendor (3).
// The health given to players when using the Water Fountains (2).
// The health given to players when using the Snack Vendors (5).
// The health given to players when using the Drink Vendors (4).
// 0=Infinite. Maximum number of times a Coffee Machine can be used.
// 0=Infinite. Maximum number of times a Water Cooler can be used.
// 0=Infinite. Maximum number of times a Small Drink vendor can be used.
// 0=Infinite. Maximum number of times a Water Fountain can be used.
// 0=Infinite. Maximum number of times a Snack vendor can be used.
// 0=Infinite. Maximum number of times a Drink vendor can be used.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = off).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// -1=All, 0=None. Otherwise randomly select this many vendors to spawn from the maps confg.
// 0=Add to normal health. -1=Add temporary health. Values between 1 and 100 create a chance to give health.
// How many seconds it takes to use a vending machine.
// Vending Machine plugin version.
- Increased the interaction range of Vending Machines. This allows positioning over a maps vendors. Thanks to "Shao" for reporting.
- Fixed compile errors on SM 1.11.
- Extra checks to prevent "IsAllowedGameMode" throwing errors.
- Various changes to tidy up code.
- Various optimizations and fixes.
- Fixed "IsAllowedGameMode" from throwing errors when the "_tog" cvar was changed before MapStart.
- Converted plugin source to the latest syntax utilizing methodmaps. Requires SourceMod 1.8 or newer.
- Changed cvar "l4d_vendor_modes_tog" now supports L4D1.
- Fixed the plugin crashing or not working on some maps.
- Removed Sort_Random work-around. This was fixed in SourceMod 1.4.7, all should update or spawning issues will occur.
- Fixed healing players above 100 HP - Thanks to "adrianman" for reporting.
- Added cvar "l4d_vendor_glow_color" to set the glow color, L4D2 only.
- Text corrections to the cvars - Thanks to "The 5th Survivor".
- Restricted command "sm_vendorglow" to L4D2 only.
- Restricted cvar "l4d_vendor_glow" to L4D2 only.
- Added 2 new models, Coffee and Snacks - Thanks to "JoBarfCreepy".
- Added 4 new cvars for the above addition.
- Added cvar "l4d_vendor_modes_off" to control which game modes the plugin works in.
- Added cvar "l4d_vendor_modes_tog" same as above, but only works for L4D2.
- Changed cvar "l4d_vendor_modes" to enable the plugin on specified modes.
- Removed max entity check and related error logging.
- Initial release.
Updating from 1.1 or older:
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.
- New cvars have been added: use the Cvar Configs Updater, or delete the old cvars config or manually add them.