Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Try this if your server crashes (Updated to help with CS:S update issue)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

DorCoMaNdO
Old 12-03-2012 , 02:28   Try this if your server crashes (Updated to help with CS:S update issue)

We got many reports that many servers crash on CS:GO with SM_Hosties, so I wanted to open a thread which will hopefully guide you to get the lowest crashes count possible.

First of all go to "sm_hosties2.cfg" in the folder "cfg/sourcemod" and change the following convar to 1 :
Code:
sm_hosties_lr_damage
If your server is still crashing, confirm that the convar "sv_pure" is 0 (Yes, recommended on 0 and not 1, I know it has a white list, but with all the changes in the engine I guess that 1 will work almost like it is on 2).

Still crashing? Try removing some Custom LRs (the extra plugins with the "lastrequest_" prefix), even the ones we host on our SVN.

Update (CS:S) : After the big update in CS:S, some people are having some issues, most of them are crashing the server, a way to fix it, is by downloading a snapshot of sourcemod 1.5.
If you are still having issues with crashing in CS:S after updating the sourcemod, please report in the main thread.

If this short guide didn't help, please provide in this topic information about when the server crash, how to reproduce the crash. And if you have some more information, include it too

If you have another way to lower the crashes count, please tell us so we will update this topic!

Last edited by DorCoMaNdO; 05-22-2013 at 00:30.
Closed Thread