Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

VIP Plugin 3.0 UPDATED

Post New Thread Reply   

skillmaker
Old 10-01-2009 , 12:08   Re: VIP Plugin 2.03
Reply With Quote #91

slmclarengt its good but can you add the autoshow menu on/off menu? Like deathmatch have gun saving.
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 10-03-2009 , 19:02   Re: VIP Plugin 2.03
Reply With Quote #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaker View Post
slmclarengt its good but can you add the autoshow menu on/off menu? Like deathmatch have gun saving.
I'd really like to, but I honestly think I would break something in the process. Even though I've been a member here for so many years, I am not good at programming... I can try because I too am looking for this, but no guarantees. If someone who knows CSDM code well can just append into mine/original, that'd be awesome because Bail's code is much more sophisticated than mine.

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
Zenyai
Old 10-07-2009 , 07:00   Re: VIP Plugin 2.03
Reply With Quote #93

Free Ammo and shield can't use when there are more than one VIP in the server. Only one VIP get it randomly please fix this thank
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 10-08-2009 , 14:07   Re: VIP Plugin 2.03
Reply With Quote #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenyai View Post
Free Ammo and shield can't use when there are more than one VIP in the server. Only one VIP get it randomly please fix this thank
I have no idea about this considering I have not seen this plugin give any shields to people let alone JUST ammo. The only things it gives every round without your approval are: Armor and Nade(s).

So I'm not sure if you've got the wrong plugin.

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
Zenyai
Old 10-08-2009 , 20:28   Re: VIP Plugin 2.03
Reply With Quote #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmclarengt View Post
I have no idea about this considering I have not seen this plugin give any shields to people let alone JUST ammo. The only things it gives every round without your approval are: Armor and Nade(s).

So I'm not sure if you've got the wrong plugin.
Sorry I mean Armor and Nade(s).
Dunn0
Old 10-17-2009 , 14:57   Re: VIP Plugin 2.03
Reply With Quote #96

Guys i will fix soon menu dont worry i left scripting 7mounths ago~ so that why i was not here all this time .

Btw HEY MxC MEMBERS
arnaldo_silva
Old 10-17-2009 , 15:01   Re: VIP Plugin 2.03
Reply With Quote #97

Nice because the free ammo in every round only one admin receive

Dunn0
Old 10-17-2009 , 16:24   Re: VIP Plugin 2.03
Reply With Quote #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnaldo_silva View Post
Nice because the free ammo in every round only one admin receive
U are wrong ... that system works fine or u add'ed smth from custom plugins wich disturn work for system....
DeagleTiiger
Old 10-22-2009 , 15:03   Re: VIP Plugin 2.03
Reply With Quote #99

Could someone help me mod this so that everyone can use awp and all the other zoom weapons not only VIP. I like everything else but the AWP restrction. I couldn't manage to do it myself.
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 10-23-2009 , 13:10   Re: VIP Plugin 2.03
Reply With Quote #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeagleTiiger View Post
Could someone help me mod this so that everyone can use awp and all the other zoom weapons not only VIP. I like everything else but the AWP restrction. I couldn't manage to do it myself.
Please see my mod; it does exactly this. I posted it on 9-21 and it's in this thread on the previous page.

Slmclarengt