Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Rankings

Post New Thread Reply   

Sharp
Old 01-25-2005 , 22:26   Rankings
Reply With Quote #1

I have a couple questions.. first i have change my rankings so that its by steam id rather than names.. my rank has changed but the top15 has remained the same... also is it possible to change sum1s rank and my last question is how to reset the rankings/top15

thanks!

Silent Assasins Clan Server
24.141.240.212:27011
Send a message via MSN to Sharp
Pain
Old 01-26-2005 , 00:06  
Reply With Quote #2

if csstats_reset 1 doesn't work, then just delete the csstats.dat from the data folder and make a new one thats empty.
[P-40]Cole
Old 01-26-2005 , 07:31  
Reply With Quote #3

I've been reading the numerous posts on rankings but couldnt find one dealing with DOD so here is my question:

How do I set the limit for entries in the dat file?

I've been able to reset by going in console and typing amx_rcon dodstats_reset 1

I've tried the following to limit entries to 500:

in console amx_rcon dodstats_max 500
in amxx.cfg file amx_rcon dodstats_max 500 and dodstats_max 500

Thanks for your help.
Old 01-26-2005 , 15:56  
Reply With Quote #4

Ok so is ther anyway to go into csstats.dat and alter stuf cuz wen i use notepad its all code.. and if i do delete csstats do i delete the shit in it or the whole file? and if i delete the whole file will it automatically make a new one? and.. is this how u reset the top15?

Silent Assasins Clan Server
24.141.240.212:27011
Send a message via MSN to Sharp
Pain
Old 01-26-2005 , 20:59  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp
Ok so is ther anyway to go into csstats.dat and alter stuf cuz wen i use notepad its all code.. and if i do delete csstats do i delete the shit in it or the whole file? and if i delete the whole file will it automatically make a new one? and.. is this how u reset the top15?
if csstats_reset 1 doesnt work, go to csstats.dat and delete it. And when you make a mapchange/restart, then you will have fresh stats.
erutocc
Old 04-14-2006 , 19:06  
Reply With Quote #6

having similar problem, i know how to reset ranks but

the top15 is not changing the names, the stats are being updated, ranks are being updated with /rank switch, but top15 is not being changed, and again i have verified that the stats for the top15 are being updated, just not the names

ranked by steam id

looks like the origanal poster asked this question but was never answered,

thanks for future relevant info

if i missed it, please quote it

maybe depends on how long i use a name for or a logging issue, i have log off and logdetail set to 3, as i believe the "log" command is just for making acutally log files in a directory not displaying info in the console, but for troubleshooting purposes i have enabled "log on" with no different outcome

and one more question i havent seen a sure answer on when my csstats.dat file reaches max size it deletes and starts all over, basically like running the "amx_cvar csstats_reset 1"
Silver Dragon
Veteran Member
Old 04-15-2006 , 02:10  
Reply With Quote #7

You can use wincsx to edit your rank, top15 etc..

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=9491

Send a message via AIM to Silver Dragon Send a message via MSN to Silver Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Dragon
erutocc
Old 04-15-2006 , 03:30  
Reply With Quote #8

wow, knew this was going to happen, sorry silver dragon but did u read the last post, my post, maybe i should have made a new one

again

I KNOW HOW TO RESET THE STATS (heard caps is outlawed, but dont know how to put this any clearer, forgive me)

the problem!!!!!:

top15 is not changing names or least rank one isnt, thats me, if i change my name and play on the server top15 is still showing my original name from when the stats were reset

would have made new post, but original posters seems to have asked the same question and was never answered

cause i hate when i do a search and a million different post come up with wierd titles and no relavent info in the post, at no fault of the forum search util

and didnt mention b4 but i also know how to edit the stats, from already doing a forum search

and unfortunatly im a jerk, and hate when people reply to a post with no relevant info, if your telling me to dl stast, edit csstats.dat, then upload while server is down everytime it would be a full time job, as i like to change my name usually more than once a cs session, half the fun of cs is the names peeps come up with

and its also unfortunate when i miss the pertanant data from a post and complain about, but sometimes its hard to see with my head up my arse

and im more of an orator than a writer so my spelling/grammar is some what terrible

and did u make it to the bottom of this post, lol
Kensai
Veteran Member
Old 04-15-2006 , 12:22  
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
I have a couple questions.. first i have change my rankings so that its by steam id rather than names.. my rank has changed but the top15 has remained the same... also is it possible to change sum1s rank and my last question is how to reset the rankings/top15

thanks!

It was ONE of your questions.

To make it save ranks by Steam ID, go into your amxx.cfg (which is in "addons/amxmodx/configs")

Find this part of the file.

Quote:
// Rank mode
// 0 - by nick
// 1 - by authid
// 2 - by ip
csstats_rank 1
Notice csstats_rank 1 means to save by authid(aka Steam ID)
Send a message via AIM to Kensai Send a message via MSN to Kensai
erutocc
Old 04-15-2006 , 16:49  
Reply With Quote #10

should i just make a new post or what, doesnt seem like anyone is reading the replys i made

i am not the origanal poster, this is a quote from my post, please read before responding
Quote:
having similar problem, i know how to reset ranks but

the top15 is not changing the names, the stats are being updated, ranks are being updated with /rank switch, but top15 is not being changed, and again i have verified that the stats for the top15 are being updated, just not the names

ranked by steam id

looks like the origanal poster asked this question but was never answered