Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-21-2017 , 13:56   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1061

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
Ok, not sure why I have two bots. 1 follows the other.. so when you watch the replay, the second bot is clipping through the model of the first bot and is almost perfectly lined up with it, but is slightly behind. I can take a SS later when i get home from work.

About rankings, that is the code I've been using. I will do a clean install tonight when i get home to confirm no problems on my end, but Ive been using the rankings branch since you last told me about it a few days ago.

EDIT: I see there are some new commits in the bhoptimer-master; should i be using master and then overwrite with shavit-rankings.sp ?? or is it best to always just pick one branch or the other?
About the paragraph, this is really just how Git works.
I say, use master (without rankings) for now until I merge the rankings branch into master.
Old 08-21-2017 , 16:30   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1062

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
About the paragraph, this is really just how Git works.
I say, use master (without rankings) for now until I merge the rankings branch into master.
ok. i may try compiling and using the master branch, compiling the shavit-rankings plugin only from the rankings branch and using that plugin in combination to the rest of the plugins from master. This may work. But, I need to have a functioning ranking system, otherwise I dont have a functional bhop server (which isnt your problem, i know).

Im really trying to avoid having to pay for a timer system that has everything i need since they are so expensive. Currently between cksurf, shavit, and influx, each of them have something wrong/missing, but yours is by far the closest to what I need. ckSurf doesnt have styles (which my players demand), influx timer hud is meh and the menu system is a little weird (no admin menu integration), and yours is by far the most pleasing and feature-rich.. if we could just get the rankings to work and iron out some small details. blaacky's timer has everything (and looks remarkably similar to yours. I bet a lot of the code is similar), but its expensive af. here's to hoping i can find an alternative solution. I appreciate all your work on this
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-21-2017 , 17:11   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1063

Quote:
ok. i may try compiling and using the master branch, compiling the shavit-rankings plugin only from the rankings branch and using that plugin in combination to the rest of the plugins from master. This may work. But, I need to have a functioning ranking system, otherwise I dont have a functional bhop server (which isnt your problem, i know).
That won't work. Most (if not all) other plugins have been adjusted to work with the rankings system.
Old 08-21-2017 , 17:21   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1064

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
That won't work. Most (if not all) other plugins have been adjusted to work with the rankings system.
got it. I read somewhere that you were able to get this working on a server with a small number of users in the db. Im gonna give it another try using the rankings branch.

I know youre a busy guy, but if you had to take a wild guess at when you might expect to merge the rankings branch, what would your guess be?
Wayne1337
Old 08-30-2017 , 12:42   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1065

On map surf_summer this plugin, don't work (teleport on spawn)
Go to map teleporter (plugin go to spawn)
Put !stop on chat, plugin don't tp me to spawn - I can pass the map, without time and with time there.
Technoblazed
Old 08-30-2017 , 13:05   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne1337 View Post
On map surf_summer this plugin, don't work (teleport on spawn)
Go to map teleporter (plugin go to spawn)
Put !stop on chat, plugin don't tp me to spawn - I can pass the map, without time and with time there.
It's a bhoptimer, go use influx or cksurf for a surf server.
Wayne1337
Old 08-30-2017 , 23:28   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1067

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technoblazed View Post
It's a bhoptimer, go use influx or cksurf for a surf server.
What's ok. How me off respawn per death on course maps?
michaelrw
Old 08-31-2017 , 00:31   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1068

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne1337 View Post
What's ok. How me off respawn per death on course maps?
i would love to help you, but I do not understand what you are asking for. you should try using this:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=264498
Wayne1337
Old 08-31-2017 , 03:21   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1069

Quote:
i would love to help you, but I do not understand what you are asking for. you should try using this:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=264498
No man, i said: on mg maps (course) when you die, you immediately respawn - and I do not need it.
Blaketheplayer1
Old 09-01-2017 , 01:57   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1070

Can you add a segmented/checkpoint mode?
Send a message via Skype™ to Blaketheplayer1