Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CS 1.6 Blood Color

Post New Thread Reply   

KruL
Old 09-12-2006 , 15:21   CS 1.6 Blood Color
Reply With Quote #1

It's yellow.. any clue to why that is? I doubt it's any plugins since everyone else's is read. I've tried reinstallin cs but nothing. I don't think it's my graphics card since everythings working fine. The blood wasn't always yellow it just suddenly turned yellow a couple months ago and now it's pretty darn annoying :[.
Charming
BANNED
Old 09-12-2006 , 16:53   Re: CS 1.6 Blood Color
Reply With Quote #2

Its not cs 1.6 ftw, its your video settings. if not then your screwed.
Send a message via ICQ to Charming Send a message via AIM to Charming Send a message via MSN to Charming Send a message via Yahoo to Charming
Kryptic
Old 09-13-2006 , 07:14   Re: CS 1.6 Blood Color
Reply With Quote #3

Content lock. In options, content lock. Uncheck the box. If you don't know the pw for it, reset it. Lok for it at www.steampowered.com.
Send a message via ICQ to Kryptic Send a message via AIM to Kryptic
DA
Veteran Member
Old 09-13-2006 , 07:35   Re: CS 1.6 Blood Color
Reply With Quote #4

[QUOTE=KruL;380313]It's yellow.. any clue to why that is? I doubt it's any plugins since everyone else's is read. I've tried reinstallin cs but nothing. I don't think it's my graphics card since everythings working fine. The blood wasn't always yellow it just suddenly turned yellow a couple months ago and now it's pretty darn annoying :[.[/QUOTE

Set your Steam language to English then the blood is red. ;)
Old 09-14-2006 , 20:12   Re: CS 1.6 Blood Color
Reply With Quote #5

Do you know how much I love you guys right now? (no homo) I can actually see when I hit someone and when I headshot I feel so ALIVE all that blood in the air :O

Thnx again!
wiLd2k
Old 03-07-2008 , 14:04   Re: CS 1.6 Blood Color
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KruL View Post
It's yellow.. any clue to why that is? I doubt it's any plugins since everyone else's is read. I've tried reinstallin cs but nothing. I don't think it's my graphics card since everythings working fine. The blood wasn't always yellow it just suddenly turned yellow a couple months ago and now it's pretty darn annoying :[.
Hahahahah Yellow, omfg HAAHHA Sry but serious it made me laugh... xDDD lol yellow, like a piss ..
Da, goodjob ..
Im not spamming
chris
Old 03-07-2008 , 14:28   Re: CS 1.6 Blood Color
Reply With Quote #7

Wow, this thread is like 2 years old. Why are you replying to this..
Donor
Old 03-07-2008 , 20:05   Re: CS 1.6 Blood Color
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiLd2k View Post
Hahahahah Yellow, omfg HAAHHA Sry but serious it made me laugh... xDDD lol yellow, like a piss ..
Da, goodjob ..
Im not spamming
That is pretty much spam, all you are doing is laughing. Which we do not need to be notified of. Also you aren't contributing to the thread. :/

That, and what chris said. Necroposting usually is only done when the thread still contributes some information, or use to a member on the forum, also your post should generally contribute to the thread in order for that post to be viable. Laughing at an old problem that has been solved is NOT grounds to necropost, asking support in a plugin's thread that is under the approved plugin list is however passable.

Last edited by TheNewt; 03-07-2008 at 20:07.