Reply With Quote #161

working great ...nice job
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 01-26-2006 , 19:16  
Reply With Quote #162

Quote:
BAT 1.1.0 RC 2
- Fixed: Admin name not being read right ( Could make server crash if admin_list command was used )

BAT 1.1.0 RC 1
- Added: bat_maprockthevote cvar, to enable or disable say rockthevote
- Added: Hashing on admin accounts, so its MUCH faster to check if a player has admin when a player connects ( Tested with 1500 admin accounts )
- Added: Dynamic admin account array ( No longer a hardcoded maximum number of admin accounts ) Thx to sslice & BAILOPAN
- Added: Dynamic public messages array ( No longer a hardcoded maximum number of public messages )
- Changed: Players will be checked if they have reserved slots access when their STEAMID validates, not when the are fully connected ( speeds up the system, and fixes potensial players being kicked that should have been able to join)
- Changed: Players with only reserved slots access will NOT be counted as "admin" ( Basicly means these players will not have any admin commands they may enter even checked against the admin commands list. saving CPU time )
- Changed: Now coded in VS 2k5 ( So project file will proberbly not work anymore in 2k3 )
Since there has been alot of changes since 1.01 the 1.1 series of BAT has now a feature stop. And are released as RC, so the last few bugs can be found and a new stable release ready.
The features not yet incuded like esc based menus and mysql admin accounts will come with 1.2 hopefully. Please rememeber if you find a bug/problem PM me the details, unreported bugs will offcourse remain unfixed.
imported_HyDrO
Old 01-26-2006 , 21:04  
Reply With Quote #163

could you add a extra option to the reserved slot system to always keep one slot free and kick the person with the shortest playing time to make room for admins?
Send a message via ICQ to imported_HyDrO Send a message via AIM to imported_HyDrO Send a message via MSN to imported_HyDrO
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2006 , 08:59  
Reply With Quote #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrO
could you add a extra option to the reserved slot system to always keep one slot free and kick the person with the shortest playing time to make room for admins?
no, this plugin will never randomly kick players to give a slot to a admin. The reservedslots should be suffient.
[FON]BlackHole
Old 01-27-2006 , 09:09  
Reply With Quote #165

Much like MANI it would be nice to have the option of selecting a different file for which to have the map selection and map voting from instead of my mapcycle.txt file. I want to keep the cycle smaller, but don't want to limit the choices of the maps the admins want to choose from and play.
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2006 , 09:15  
Reply With Quote #166

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FON
BlackHole]Much like MANI it would be nice to have the option of selecting a different file for which to have the map selection and map voting from instead of my mapcycle.txt file. I want to keep the cycle smaller, but don't want to limit the choices of the maps the admins want to choose from and play.
Yea this is proberbly comming. But admins can still manualy use the admin_map console command.
[FON]BlackHole
Old 01-27-2006 , 15:19  
Reply With Quote #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by [FON
BlackHole]Much like MANI it would be nice to have the option of selecting a different file for which to have the map selection and map voting from instead of my mapcycle.txt file. I want to keep the cycle smaller, but don't want to limit the choices of the maps the admins want to choose from and play.
Yea this is proberbly comming. But admins can still manualy use the admin_map console command.
Correct, but admins tend to be lazy as well. =) Thanks for the simple plug-in...I appreciate the time you put in to it.
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 01-28-2006 , 18:37  
Reply With Quote #168

Quote:
BAT 1.1.0 RC 3
- Fixed: crash with admin_list if there was a none admin players on the server
- Fixed: Bug that would mean players did no login after mapchagne
- Changed: How plugin reads publicmessages.txt file
Fixed a few bugs, reported by [FON]BlackHole & bender
Roger Devil
Old 02-01-2006 , 15:33  
Reply With Quote #169

Hi EKS, i was looking at your pluign and i think its the right way.
A Admin-Plugin shoud only contain Admin-Functions and nothing more. The two big plugins contain huge functionality which isnt part of an Admin-Plugin.
If your Plugin gets stable enough i will switch from Mani for sure.
By the way i will put in a Rank-System in StatsmeMinimum so it would then be a great addition to your plugin.
Send a message via ICQ to Roger Devil
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 02-01-2006 , 16:42  
Reply With Quote #170

new release, comming closer to making 1.1 a stable. Fixed bugs reported by Hajo
Quote:
BAT 1.1.0 RC 4
- Fixed: Plugin could show mapvote with mp_timelimit 0
- Changed: How maps are read from mapcycle file, should fix a few bugs
@Roger Devil ITs not stable now? How did you make it crash?
Also it will not have stats included, use the statsmeminium plugin or some other stats plugin.