Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Untitled

Post New Thread Reply   

notorious-sk8er
Old 09-02-2005 , 01:26   Untitled
Reply With Quote #1

ok i was making this hero and when i went to compile it it wouldnt show up or anything so could sum1 compile it for me
the .sma code is
Code:
//Untitled by sk8er //max level cvar code by JTP10181 /*CVARS copy and paste to shconfig.cfg //Untitled untitled_level 1        //level untitled_health 200   //health untitled_gravity 0.40 //gravity untitled_mp5multi 2.0 //mp5 damage multiplier untitled_p90multi 1.5 //p90 damage multiplier */ #include <amxmod> #include <Vexd_Utilities> #include <superheromod> //Variables new gHeroName[]="Untitled" new bool:gHasUntitledPowers[SH_MAXSLOTS+1] new gPlayerLevels[SH_MAXSLOTS+1] new gPlayerMaxHealth[SH_MAXSLOTS+1] //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public plugin_init() {     //PLUGIN INFO     register_plugin("SUPERHERO Untitled", "1.0", "sk8er")         //DO NOT EDIT THESE CVARS. USE shconfig.cfg     register_cvar("untitled_level", "1")     register_cvar("untitled_health", "200")     register_cvar("untitled_gravity", "0.40")     register_cvar("untitled_mp5multi", "2.0")     register_cvar("untitled_p90multi", "1.5")     register_cvar("untitled_maxlevel", "6")         //FIRE THIS EVENT TO CREATE THIS HERO     shCreateHero(gHeroName, "Hp Gravity Damage Multiplier...", "Hp Gravity Damage Multiplier for low level players up to level 6", false, "untitled_level")         // REGISTER EVENTS THIS HERO WILL RESPOND TO! (AND SERVER COMMANDS)     //INIT    register_srvcmd("untitled_init", "untitled_init")    shRegHeroInit(gHeroName, "untitled_init")        shSetMaxHealth(gHeroName, "untitled_health" )     shSetMinGravity(gHeroName, "untitled_gravity" )         // LEVELS     register_srvcmd("untitled_levels", "untitled_levels")     shRegLevels(gHeroName,"untitled_levels")         register_event("Damage", "untitled_damage", "b") } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public untitled_init() {     // First Argument is an id     new temp[6]     read_argv(1,temp,5)     new id = str_to_num(temp)     // 2nd Argument is 0 or 1 depending on whether the id has Untitled     read_argv(2,temp,5)     new hasPowers = str_to_num(temp)         // Got to take away powers from a user that dropped Untitled     if ( !hasPowers && is_user_connected(id) ) {         shRemHealthPower(id)         shRemGravityPower(id)     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public untitled_damage {     if (!shModActive() || !is_user_alive(id)) return     new damage = read_data(2)     new weapon, bodypart, attacker = get_user_attacker(id, weapon, bodypart)     new headshot = bodypart == 1 ? 1 : 0     if ( attacker <= 0 || attacker > SH_MAXSLOTS ) return         if ( gHasUntitledPower[attacker] && weapon == CSW_MP5 && is_user_alive(id) ) {         // do extra damage     new extraDamage = floatround(damage * get_cvar_float("untitled_mp5multi") - damage)     if (extraDamage > 0) shExtraDamage( id, attacker, extraDamage, "mp5", headshot)         if ( gHasUntitledPower[attacker] && weapon == CSW_P90 && is_user_alive(id) ) {         // do extra damage         new extraDamage = floatround(damage * get_cvar_float("untitled_p90") - damage)         if (extraDamage > 0) shExtraDamage( id, attacker, extraDamage, "p90", headshot)         } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public untitled_levels() {     new id[5]     new lev[5]     read_argv(1,id,4)     read_argv(2,lev,4)     gPlayerLevels[str_to_num(id)] = str_to_num(lev)     untitled_checklevel(str_to_num(id)) } //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attached Files
File Type: zip sh_untitled.zip (1.3 KB, 119 views)
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 09-02-2005 , 01:28  
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_raptor
sk8er]
Code:
public untitled_damage
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
notorious-sk8er
Old 09-02-2005 , 01:33  
Reply With Quote #3

??? wats that for
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 09-02-2005 , 01:35  
Reply With Quote #4

You should try to figure it out on your own it helps you to know what your doing.

hint:
(id)
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2005 , 02:01  
Reply With Quote #5

Er.. Vittu.. There is a lot missing and not only the (id) thing.. He forgot the whole checklevel(id) and then at many places the Untitled_checklevel(id) and other things..

Sorry vittu, but at this hero, I have to help..

I changed it a bit and added armor and the free weapons for free to the code
Attached Files
File Type: zip sh_untitled.zip (13.2 KB, 123 views)
notorious-sk8er
Old 09-02-2005 , 02:54  
Reply With Quote #6

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=34474
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 09-02-2005 , 03:41  
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom
Er.. Vittu.. There is a lot missing and not only the (id) thing.. He forgot the whole checklevel(id) and then at many places the Untitled_checklevel(id) and other things..

Sorry vittu, but at this hero, I have to help..
Why do you think I only showed him that much? doing the code for the person is not helping, if they want the whole thing done they should make a request and not try to attempt it themselves.

chaos_raptor] sk8er doesn't know anything from looking at what he's attempted and doing it for him is not gonna help any. (just means he will post more pos heroes)

I only showed him what to fix so that it wouldn't crash the compiler:
Quote:
ok i was making this hero and when i went to compile it it wouldnt show up
so then he could fix the rest on his own (or at least attempt to) cause then it would have given him the compiler errors, if he needed more help then he should have asked after that.

ie proving my point from another post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -: Xdc :- SqUiD!
umm i was kinda hoping i can do it on my own thats what the topics about so can u show me waht i did wrong please?
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2005 , 03:47  
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
I only showed him what to fix so that it wouldn't crash the compiler:
Quote:
ok i was making this hero and when i went to compile it it wouldnt show up
so then he could fix the rest on his own (or at least attempt to) cause then it would have given him the compiler errors, if he needed more help then he should have asked after that.
Sorry vittu, but that was the last I got fixed.. And so I thought as long, the compiler don't show the errors he can't get it to work.. If I would have known that the id thing would stop crashing the compiler, I wouldn't have posted the whole hero

Quote:
ie proving my point from another post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -: Xdc :- SqUiD!
umm i was kinda hoping i can do it on my own thats what the topics about so can u show me waht i did wrong please?
I just wanna help and I'm sorry that I do it by the wrong way.. I know, you can be proud of a hero you made by yourself (if it's a rip or not), but if you don't get any help, I also know it's ****in' crap.. :/

I hope, I'll do the right in the future..
mage
Old 09-02-2005 , 07:31  
Reply With Quote #9

i have made only one not riped hero that worked and doom then you helped me good. you did not fix it you just sayd i suld relly look good at one place in the code (ther hero was marco) and then after i did look good on it i understanded it so if you try help like that agein you can do it great