Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows

Post New Thread Reply   

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-09-2015 , 00:30   Re: [v2.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #501

A download link to version 2.0 is here:

http://downloads.ashersoftware.com/seDirector_v2.0.exe

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
jpwanabe
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2015 , 23:30   Re: [v2.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #502

In the next version, I suggest you just have a check box for auto updating.
Pelipoika
Veteran Member
Old 07-30-2015 , 14:33   Re: [v2.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #503

Doesn't seem to work on Windows 10

Code:
[DateTime]
7/30/2015 9:23:01 PM
[Message]
String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
[TargetSite]
System.DateTime Parse(System.String, System.Globalization.DateTimeFormatInfo, System.Globalization.DateTimeStyles)
[InnerException]
Old 07-30-2015 , 23:28   Re: [v2.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #504

Seems not work on windows server 2008 r2.

program says running but , server is not running.
Old 07-31-2015 , 16:38   Re: [v2.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelipoika View Post
Doesn't seem to work on Windows 10

Code:
[DateTime]
7/30/2015 9:23:01 PM
[Message]
String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
[TargetSite]
System.DateTime Parse(System.String, System.Globalization.DateTimeFormatInfo, System.Globalization.DateTimeStyles)
[InnerException]
Thanks for letting me know. I'll do some testing.

FYI - version 2.9 is almost out and fixes other issues with freezing. I'm finishing up testing with several users.

Thanks!

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-18-2015 , 21:50   Re: [v2.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #506

Could I get a couple of current users with kind souls to test out seDirector 2.9 beta?

More bug fixes, including freezing fixes, and also the ability to run workshop maps (a looonnngg awaited feature).

Make a backup of Servers.xml and Settings.xml before trying the beta version.

Simply extract and replace seDirector.exe...

http://sedirector.com/download/seDirector_v2.9beta2.zip

Thanks all!

Maliwolf
Old 09-05-2015 , 17:55   Re: [v2.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #507

Haven't seen the freeze bug anymore which is good. A major issue though is that my server doesn't start when sedirector starts when i have the box checked to do so.
Wulfy
Old 09-06-2015 , 05:02   Re: [v2.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #508

Just tried it and it still froze. Is this a problem with Windows Server 2008 R2, the RDP or the program? Is there anything I can do to make sure it doesn't freeze? It seems to only happen the moment I remote into the server.
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-08-2015 , 22:37   Re: [v2.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #509

The freezing issue is actually a weird issue with the Desktop Window Manager within Windows. I've come up with a workaround and many have had success with it. I plan on releasing it in the next version.

Did you try version 2.9 beta 2 in the link above?

Maliwolf
Old 09-15-2015 , 09:53   Re: [v2.8] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #510

Actually have been having the freeze issue reoccur along with a memory usage problem. I leave it over night and its unresponsive and taking 450MB of memory and eventually can crash windows.