Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANTIHACK] Developing SMAC Wrapper (no longer public)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Creampuffyness
Old 02-03-2015 , 23:26   Re: [ANTIHACK] Developing SMAC Wrapper (not ready yet, but here is the info)

We are definitely interested
Old 02-05-2015 , 18:11   Re: [ANTIHACK] Developing SMAC Wrapper (not ready yet, but here is the info)

Well maybe I'll start work back on it again soon. I'm still have a ton of freelance plugin work I'm working on at this time, but when I get a chance, I'll restart working on my version of Anti-Cheat.

Would any of you also be interested in a bootstrap framework anticheat webpage setup that would look similar to this? (without the nav bar, just the page)

https://war3evo.info/anticheat.php

^^ I still plan to add extra features for that page later on.. for now it is just a basic view of the most recent 25 offenders. (depending on certain circumstances, not all offenders are listed)

Last edited by El Diablo War3Evo; 02-05-2015 at 19:22.
Advokat
Old 02-06-2015 , 06:04   Re: [ANTIHACK] Developing SMAC Wrapper (not ready yet, but here is the info)

If it linked into Sourcebans or some other user authentication system it would be a neat way for admins to keep notes/tabs on certain players and also follow up on detections that occurred while they weren't online. Obviously you can always read up on the SMAC.log however you need FTP access by default to view that which is obviously not the most practical thing.

Last edited by Advokat; 02-06-2015 at 06:05.
Dragonskin
Old 02-06-2015 , 06:19   Re: [ANTIHACK] Developing SMAC Wrapper (not ready yet, but here is the info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo War3Evo View Post
Well maybe I'll start work back on it again soon. I'm still have a ton of freelance plugin work I'm working on at this time, but when I get a chance, I'll restart working on my version of Anti-Cheat.

Would any of you also be interested in a bootstrap framework anticheat webpage setup that would look similar to this? (without the nav bar, just the page)

https://war3evo.info/anticheat.php

^^ I still plan to add extra features for that page later on.. for now it is just a basic view of the most recent 25 offenders. (depending on certain circumstances, not all offenders are listed)
nice, we support you all the way!
El Diablo War3Evo
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2015 , 00:40   Re: [ANTIHACK] Developing SMAC Wrapper (not ready yet, but here is the info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advokat View Post
If it linked into Sourcebans or some other user authentication system it would be a neat way for admins to keep notes/tabs on certain players and also follow up on detections that occurred while they weren't online. Obviously you can always read up on the SMAC.log however you need FTP access by default to view that which is obviously not the most practical thing.
A admin login would be really nice to add, and will probably come later down the road. (Basically I would have to work on prepared sql statements and sql injection testing before I release something that touches the database).

I will look into the code tomorrow and get a basic idea on the quickest way I can get it setup for everyone to benefit, then give a ruff estimate on how long I think it will take me before I can get a beta version up and running for everyone.

Last edited by El Diablo War3Evo; 02-07-2015 at 00:44.
Dragonskin
Old 02-07-2015 , 01:01   Re: [ANTIHACK] Developing SMAC Wrapper (not ready yet, but here is the info)

Quote:
A admin login would be really nice to add, and will probably come later down the road. (Basically I would have to work on prepared sql statements and sql injection testing before I release something that touches the database).

I will look into the code tomorrow and get a basic idea on the quickest way I can get it setup for everyone to benefit, then give a ruff estimate on how long I think it will take me before I can get a beta version up and running for everyone.
I think the ideal thing to do is to update the outdated plugin [SMAC] because those new cheats can't be detected anymore by [SMAC]
El Diablo War3Evo
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2015 , 06:26   Re: [ANTIHACK] Developing SMAC Wrapper (not ready yet, but here is the info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonskin View Post
I think the ideal thing to do is to update the outdated plugin [SMAC] because those new cheats can't be detected anymore by [SMAC]
SMAC can be made to detect new cheats, just requires a little tweaking. Reason is, SMAC is open source and cheat makers know the variables that they need to be under in order to be undetected. The actual math behind the detections in SMAC was created so that people wouldn't constantly claim it was causing false alarms, thereby allowing more hacking software to pass thru.

If you give the ability to a regular person to "adjust" the sensitivity of the detections, it is very possible to detect the new hacks. Since SMAC does not come equiped with a database feature to track players, then it lacks the ability to figure-out if the higher sensitivity is causing false alarms or not.

Anti-hack has a database, and tracks players.

I'm guessing that people will still want to "ban" hackers from their servers, so I guess I'd have to modify Anti-Hack so that it will give that option to server owners. Currently it modifies a player's luck in hitting a target via some math and randomness which can be adjusted. Designed to make the hacker figure-out if they have been caught or not. So....

Is it policy for your server that requires people whom use aimbot / hacks to be banned?

What is the most important features of SMAC that you would like Anti-Hack to update first?

Aimbot, Spinhack, Eye Angles, etc?

Or are new features more important?

Database, Webpage w/ Admin access, Dash panel w/ instant server control, Android App notifications, etc?

if your still interested in this project, please star it: https://github.com/War3Evo/Anti-Hack

Last edited by El Diablo War3Evo; 03-14-2015 at 18:16.
Dragonskin
Old 02-07-2015 , 08:30   Re: [ANTIHACK] Developing SMAC Wrapper (not ready yet, but here is the info)

Quote:
SMAC can be made to detect new cheats, just requires a little tweaking. Reason is, SMACS is open source and cheat makers know the variables that they need to be under in order to be undetected. The actual math behind the detections in SMACs was created so that people wouldn't constantly claim it was causing false alarms, thereby allowing more hacking software to pass thru.

If you give the ability to a regular person to "adjust" the sensitivity of the detections, it is very possible to detect the new hacks. Since SMACS does not come equiped with a database feature to track players, then it lacks the ability to figure-out if the higher sensitivity is causing false alarms or not.

Anti-hack has a database, and tracks players.

I'm guessing that people will still want to "ban" hackers from their servers, so I guess I'd have to modify Anti-Hack so that it will give that option to server owners. Currently it modifies a player's luck in hitting a target via some math and randomness which can be adjusted. Designed to make the hacker figure-out if they have been caught or not. So....

Is it policy for your server that requires people whom use aimbot / hacks to be banned?

What is the most important features of SMAC that you would like Anti-Hack to update first?

Database, Webpage w/ Admin access, Dash panel w/ instant server control, Android App notifications, etc?

if your still interested in this project, please star it: https://github.com/War3Evo/Anti-Hack
Hi, for our servers: the most important thing is getting the aimbot, wallhack and eyetest running smoothly..

I've tried tweaking with aimbot detection and it worked amazingly, I just lowered the angle from 45 to 10. I've made a few tests with aimbot and without and it worked 10/10 on aimbot and didn't do a false positive.

Also yes our servers ban players who cheat permanently, but if the anticheat is so great that there is no cheat out there that can't be detected, then i believe a cheater should be banned for 1 day to think it through and come back clean.

Last edited by Dragonskin; 02-07-2015 at 08:32.
iraqiboy90
Old 02-07-2015 , 08:46   Re: [ANTIHACK] Developing SMAC Wrapper (not ready yet, but here is the info)

Quote:

- "Aimbot, Spinhack, Eye Angles, etc". Would be nice if this would be the top priority.
We've spent 2-3 hours testing just the "snap" settings on the aimbot detection, but i'm afraid that there could happen false positives.

- In regards to the database/webpanel. Not a top proiority, but how long do you recon this would take?

p.s. I stared it

Last edited by iraqiboy90; 02-07-2015 at 08:47.
TUSK3N1337
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-07-2015 , 13:02   Re: [ANTIHACK] Developing SMAC Wrapper (not ready yet, but here is the info)

Would love to see this happening, since SMAC is outdated.