* Called when a client is connecting.
* @note This forward is called too early to do anything that directly affects
* the client.
* @param id Client index
* @param name Client name
* @param ip Client ip address with port
* @param reason A reason that will be displayed when player gets rejected (can be overwritten)
* @return PLUGIN_CONTINUE to let a client join to the server
* PLUGIN_HANDLED or higher to prevent a client to join
forward client_connectex(id, const name, const ip, reason);
Whell is there, the description says is to early to do something with client.
public client_connectex(id,const Name,const IP,Reason)
if(!is_user_hltv(id)) // Too early to check if is user is an hltv?
and is_user_hltv change after two/three retry from HLTV