Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D] KrX's Survivor Upgrades (Latest v1.1.6: 6 September 2009)

Post New Thread Reply   

kopp
Old 09-30-2009 , 22:36   Re: [L4D] KrX's Survivor Upgrades (Latest v1.1.6: 6 September 2009)
Reply With Quote #371

Brilliant update, how would I go about disabling the erie sounds during gameplay?
quadhog
Old 09-30-2009 , 22:45   Re: [L4D] KrX's Survivor Upgrades (Latest v1.1.6: 6 September 2009)
Reply With Quote #372

Mine is still crashing after upgrading to SM130...this worked for you ay lexantis?

I'm jealous; I hoped this would have fixed my problem Valve
Chaotic Llama
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-01-2009 , 09:43   Re: [L4D] KrX's Survivor Upgrades (Latest v1.1.6: 6 September 2009)
Reply With Quote #373

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBladeTH View Post
"#L4D_Instructor_notify_pounced_upgrade"

Can someone explain me where i can edit that? Thanks.
That is not something you can edit, that is left4dead game code itself.
kopp
Old 10-01-2009 , 12:44   Re: [L4D] KrX's Survivor Upgrades (Latest v1.1.6: 6 September 2009)
Reply With Quote #374

Anyone know how to disable the erie music in game?
Chaotic Llama
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-01-2009 , 12:54   Re: [L4D] KrX's Survivor Upgrades (Latest v1.1.6: 6 September 2009)
Reply With Quote #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopp View Post
Anyone know how to disable the erie music in game?
Mute sound... Off-topic
SilverBladeTH
Old 10-01-2009 , 17:15   Re: [L4D] KrX's Survivor Upgrades (Latest v1.1.6: 6 September 2009)
Reply With Quote #376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic Llama View Post
That is not something you can edit, that is left4dead game code itself.
What? Are you sure you understood what i was asking about? It appeared after i installed the plugin. At least, i would like to change the "#L4D_HINT_USE_KNIFE".

THAT, at least, i'm pretty sure it's something about the plugin, because it appears on a little window exactly as the one hinting about switching ammo.

Cmon guys, i even posted pics, check them out.

And before you ask me, yeah, i've tried to change them on the phrases file.
kopp
Old 10-01-2009 , 18:00   Re: [L4D] KrX's Survivor Upgrades (Latest v1.1.6: 6 September 2009)
Reply With Quote #377

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic Llama View Post
Mute sound... Off-topic
lol its not off topic dude, I installed this plugin and there is erie music that kicks in during levels...its affecting the overall volume sound. Any ideas?
lexantis
Old 10-01-2009 , 18:01   Re: [L4D] KrX's Survivor Upgrades (Latest v1.1.6: 6 September 2009)
Reply With Quote #378

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadhog View Post
Mine is still crashing after upgrading to SM130...this worked for you ay lexantis?

I'm jealous; I hoped this would have fixed my problem Valve
in fact yes but i needed to remove this krk upgrades plugin because it was crashing my server in the latest build of sm 1.3
Send a message via ICQ to lexantis
Chaotic Llama
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-01-2009 , 22:33   Re: [L4D] KrX's Survivor Upgrades (Latest v1.1.6: 6 September 2009)
Reply With Quote #379

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBladeTH View Post
What? Are you sure you understood what i was asking about? It appeared after i installed the plugin. At least, i would like to change the "#L4D_HINT_USE_KNIFE".

THAT, at least, i'm pretty sure it's something about the plugin, because it appears on a little window exactly as the one hinting about switching ammo.
The plugin makes hiden l4d survivor code accessible. While you can edit things related to the plugin, you can't edit the l4d triggers themselves. Its no different then others asking "how can I change the color of the laser?", you can't.

The ONLY reason you see "#L4D_HINT_USE_KNIFE" after installing the plugin is because without the plugin its not even an option.

Hope you understand better now...
Whosat
Old 10-02-2009 , 02:27   Re: [L4D] KrX's Survivor Upgrades (Latest v1.1.6: 6 September 2009)
Reply With Quote #380

Hey guys I'm really busy with alot of stuff now so I can't be attending to this until like I don't know when. Maybe November or something. Until then anyone is free to contribute fixes/updates/features/and all that and post it up. I'll check periodically and update if needed

And if the plugin is crashing your server the only possibility I can think of is that the upgrades signatures were modified/removed.
If anyone knows/how to find out the new signatures, please feel free to PM them to me and I'll update the code.